HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Red Star Rocket Inline Wheels?

Old
08-06-2007, 05:46 PM
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat

vCash: 500
Red Star Rocket Inline Wheels?

Anyone ever used these before? I'm looking to stray from the Hyper NHL Pro 250's that I've been using religiously for 10 years... Figured I would try these out as they have a good hardness rating (84A)... These will be strictly for OUTDOOR USE.

http://www.inlinewarehouse.com/descpage-RSRO.html

Any feedback is appreciated...

wolfgaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2007, 06:52 PM
windflare

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze View Post
Anyone ever used these before? I'm looking to stray from the Hyper NHL Pro 250's that I've been using religiously for 10 years... Figured I would try these out as they have a good hardness rating (84A)... These will be strictly for OUTDOOR USE.

http://www.inlinewarehouse.com/descpage-RSRO.html

Any feedback is appreciated...
I had a set of the yellow RSRs, which were rated 86As. Held up pretty good on asphalt, no cracking or anything. I've been using them for half a year now, avging 10+ hours per month around.

windflare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2007, 08:43 PM
Lukko4

We sell both kinds at the store where I work, the 84As held up really well, but the 86As keep selling out because guys keep on referring people to them. We have gone through a lot of these wheels, and honestly, haven't seen very many repeat customers. The only repeat customers are the ones looking to get some before they sellout!

But seriously, the Red Star wheels have done really well, especially since most of our customers play exclusively outdoors.

Lukko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2007, 09:30 PM
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat

Thanks for the feedback guys.... The site I normally order from only carries the 84A's... Not sure where I'll find the 86A's.... I'll look around...

wolfgaze is offline   Reply With Quote