HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

Stefan Ruzicka

Closed Thread

Old
01-04-2004, 12:46 PM
Dekhockey55

vCash: 500
Stefan Ruzicka

We all know and talk about Jeff Carter and Mike Richards play but how did Ruzicka look? I didn't get the chance to see any of the games so if someone could help please post it here. Thanks.

Steve

Old
01-05-2004, 01:03 PM
Larry44
FlyersTankNation

vCash: 500
I only saw the game vs. Czechs, and as I've posted elsewhere, Ruzicka looks like he's got talent. Physically and stylistically, he reminds me of Milan Hejduk - but I'd settle for Radim Vrbata!

He wasn't afraid to carry the puck and take shots, and made some nice passes, including setting up a goal, too.

He seems to have the sniper's touch for highlight reel goals, so that can't hurt either.

Definitely a prospect. Let's see how he does at camp, then let him play one more year of Jr before he spends a year with the Phantoms.

Closed Thread