HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Trade Proposal

Closed Thread

Old
01-03-2004, 09:04 PM
Cammalleri

vCash: 500
Trade Proposal

I was wondering what it would take to get Kolzig,Lang, and Halpern? or just Kolzig and Halpern because theres a lot of trade rumors involving Kolzig and I'd love to see him on the kings. As for Halpern, I think hes a great center and since Allison called out Andy Murry in the media I don't think we should resign him. Lang is amazing but would be extremly (if not impossable) hard to get.

Old
01-03-2004, 09:12 PM
Legionnaire
Kill! Jeff, Kill!!!

Far more than it would be worth. For example, look at what it took for the Avs to get Konowalchuck-their number one prospect and Bates Battaglia.

Now if we wanted Jagr, he could be had for cheap(as in assets)

Old
01-04-2004, 06:44 AM
punchy1

I am starting to belive that we should trade Frolov/Camms/Aulin/Pushkarov/Grebs and the rest of our talented kids with the way that Andy is using them. How long and how much has it taken for him to give Frolov even one below average glimpse of time on the PP when the kid has more than proven his worth and ability to earn it? How much of a rip were Camms on prior to Andy cutting his ice time and then now sending him down?

It seems to me that as much as I love Andy and his system that we might as well use our kids as trade bits and just take whatever the best package is that we can get for them and let the rest of the team be full of Andy's kind of players so that they can go and become the stars that they will be someday soon.

Andys kind of players, Craig Johnson, Charty, Tripp, Sim etc. can fill what holes our stars don't have.

Old
01-04-2004, 07:24 AM
ReggieMoto

Send a message via Yahoo to ReggieMoto
Aulin and Grebeshkov

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchy1
"I am starting to belive that we should trade Frolov/Camms/Aulin/Pushkarov/Grebs and the rest of our talented kids with the way that Andy is using them."
Well, Grebs and Aulin have been out on serious injuries so there's not much that could have been done with them this year. I kind of thought Grebs was being groomed for a shot in LA until the broken wrist. No?

ReggieMoto

Old
01-04-2004, 10:11 AM
punchy1

Yep, I were having a piss as I am not happy about how our kids are being handled. Not being serious mate. Grebs was supposed to get his shot but has been injured of and on this year. The way the kids are getting pushed and pulled though, I would rather we wait until we are ready to let Grebs or any of them have a spot for the season, like we did (poorly but did) with Frolov before we called them up.

Closed Thread