HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Pred story from Detroit Free Press via Yahoo

Closed Thread

Old
01-05-2004, 03:11 AM
lstcyr

vCash: 500
Pred story from Detroit Free Press via Yahoo

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news?slu...ight&type=lgns

Old
01-05-2004, 08:57 AM
Basher
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via AIM to Basher Send a message via MSN to Basher Send a message via Skype™ to Basher
"The first game they beat us, it was a bizarre game," coach Dave Lewis said Sunday. "I don't remember the second one.

What kind of coach forgets a 4 goal 3rd period by an opposing team in your own house? If that isn't motivation for a team, I don't know what is. I know it was just the lowly Predators they were playing, but anytime a team does that it should be harped on for the entire season as what not to do with a 3 goal lead in the 3rd.

Old
01-05-2004, 09:52 AM
darth5
Rowsdower!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basher
"The first game they beat us, it was a bizarre game," coach Dave Lewis said Sunday. "I don't remember the second one.

What kind of coach forgets a 4 goal 3rd period by an opposing team in your own house? If that isn't motivation for a team, I don't know what is. I know it was just the lowly Predators they were playing, but anytime a team does that it should be harped on for the entire season as what not to do with a 3 goal lead in the 3rd.
Probably selective memory at work. What coach enjoys revisiting such a painful collapse
For that matter, I hope the players have forgotten it, too. But I doubt they have. I have the feeling the wings are going to be pumped up for this chance at the Preds...

Closed Thread