HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

EHM Done for good?

Old
08-07-2007, 10:52 PM
wade

vCash: 500
EHM Done for good?

I know there's a sticky thread on EHM but i felt this needed a thread of its own

I was reading on the EHM forum and it looks like the game is discontinued...

sorry if there is already a thread on this but I'm dissapointed.... pretty much the best simulator out there by FAR!

wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-07-2007, 10:56 PM
HH
GO HABS GO!

vCash: 500
Unfortunately for now it is, no 2008 game and most likely no 2009 game and probably no more ever. I think Eastside UK will still make roster updates for the 2007 game but that is it. The game is great and I still enjoy it to this day, the problem was piracy in the 2005 game which really didn't help the sales, so they only made the 2007 game available via Internet with an e-license to make it almost impossible to crack. The 2007 game didn't sell as much as it would have liked as people don't have credit cards and prefer buying games in stores.

The good news is I think Eastside UK will keep doing roster and logo updates for us (the 2007 users) to keep the game realistic.

HH is offline   Reply With Quote