HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT - Operation Ticket for the Troops Fundraiser 8/29 City Hall

Old
08-21-2007, 11:43 AM
handtrick

vCash: 500
OT - Operation Ticket for the Troops Fundraiser 8/29 City Hall

Just received this email:

Operation Tickets for the Troops

News Release

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Burr & Forman LLP

615-724-3220

pbarnes@burr.com or kdoherty@burr.com

Operation Tickets for the Troops Plans Fundraiser

Nashville, TN August 14, 2007 -- Operation Tickets for the Troops, in conjunction with Operation Eagle's Nest, THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU OF MIDDLE TENNESSEE, BURR & FORMAN LLP, and DAVIDSON & GOLDEN, P.C., is holding a fundraiser on August 29, 2007, to raise money to purchase Predators tickets for Ft. Campbell troops and their families. The fundraiser, hosted by country band Emerson Drive lead singer Brad Mates, will be held at City Hall, 405 12th Avenue South, from 6:00 - 9:00 pm.

Predators players Chris Mason, Vern Fiddler, and Darcy Hordichuk will be in attendance, as well as Gnash and the Predators Dancers, and all will be available for autographs and pictures. The fundraiser also will feature acoustical sets by various musical guests, including several of Nashville's top hit songwriters. A silent auction will run until 8:00 pm.

Tickets will be sold at the door -- Adults $35; Children ages 13-17 $20; Children 12 and under FREE. All children under 18 must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian. Checks should be made payable to Operation Eagle's Nest. Active duty military personnel and their immediate families will be admitted FREE with military ID.

About Operation Eagle's Nest

Operation Eagle's Nest is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization formed to provide assistance to our troops and their families. Your donations will be fully tax deductible and will be used exclusively to purchase Predators tickets for the troops at Ft. Campbell and their families.

______

Sounds like an excellent cause to directly help the Preds, for those that may be interested.....

handtrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-21-2007, 12:20 PM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

I love it! I wish I could go, but I'm stuck up here in VA for the forseeable future.

It would be nice to get some autographs and know your helping the Predators and a good cause.

08-21-2007, 04:41 PM
lstcyr

Enoch, where are you in VA. I'm in VA.

lstcyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-21-2007, 04:52 PM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by lstcyr View Post
Enoch, where are you in VA. I'm in VA.
Christiansburg. I began med. school classes yesterday.

Enoch is offline   Reply With Quote