HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Notices

vote for sens logo as the best in the nhl

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-17-2007, 11:28 PM
  #1
sensfan44
peacetowersens
 
sensfan44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Nanaimo B.C.
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,066
vCash: 500
vote for sens logo as the best in the nhl

http://nhllogos.blogspot.com/

check it out...(if you havent already) site has all the new logos and info as well as a tournament for best nhl logo (sens will be up against the rangers in the first round sat aug 18)....so vote for the sens!!! BE RED!!!

sensfan44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-17-2007, 11:58 PM
  #2
ISensFanI
Registered User
 
ISensFanI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,655
vCash: 500
what if its not the best logo?

ISensFanI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2007, 12:09 AM
  #3
Jeffler
Shut Up Jeffler
 
Jeffler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Downsview
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,691
vCash: 500
I will not consider the sense logo anywhere near the best logo in the league...

...until we find out that the new 2D logo is the new official logo and I claim I can claim the NE divsion has the 4 best logos in the league. (+slug)

__________________
"Never has such an unaccomplished person yapped as much as (Jeffler) does."
Follow me on Twitter
Jeffler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2007, 01:34 AM
  #4
sensfan44
peacetowersens
 
sensfan44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Nanaimo B.C.
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,066
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ISensFanI View Post
what if its not the best logo?
then too many leaf fans have voted!...lol.....looks like the leafs/devils poll will reach 10,000 votes by close....our logo is the best (even if it were a pile of fresh cow patties) because our team is the best!....show your support!!!

sensfan44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2007, 03:45 AM
  #5
vdB
Registered User
 
vdB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Whitby, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,065
vCash: 500
I like our logo, but gotta go with the Isles.

vdB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2007, 08:46 AM
  #6
Hell on Heels
classless chick :(
 
Hell on Heels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ottawa & on the road
Country: Canada
Posts: 28,556
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Hell on Heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensfan44 View Post
then too many leaf fans have voted!...lol.....looks like the leafs/devils poll will reach 10,000 votes by close....our logo is the best (even if it were a pile of fresh cow patties) because our team is the best!....show your support!!!
worst reason I've ever heard.

Our new logos are terrible.

Hell on Heels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2007, 09:00 AM
  #7
armani
Guy Likes
 
armani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 4,254
vCash: 50
I think Detroit has the best logo.

armani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2007, 09:15 AM
  #8
delchief
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 600
vCash: 500
I like all of the Original Six logos, especially Boston and the Habs. The Leafs is a classic as well. I can separate my love of the team from my love of the logo. The Sens logo is mid-pack at best. I don't hate it, but it doesn't have the classic appeal of the big Boston "B" or the winged-wheel in Detroit...

delchief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2007, 10:02 AM
  #9
sensfan44
peacetowersens
 
sensfan44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Nanaimo B.C.
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,066
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyprettyprincess View Post
worst reason I've ever heard.

Our new logos are terrible.
......so do you own any sens jerseys???....if you claim to be a sens fan???....its the same reason that a parent thinks that their child is the most beautiful thing (even if they so are not!)....you sound like a hockey fan who likes the sens and wishes them well.....not a hardcore till death sens fan!!!

sensfan44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2007, 11:29 AM
  #10
Hell on Heels
classless chick :(
 
Hell on Heels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ottawa & on the road
Country: Canada
Posts: 28,556
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Hell on Heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensfan44 View Post
......so do you own any sens jerseys???....if you claim to be a sens fan???....its the same reason that a parent thinks that their child is the most beautiful thing (even if they so are not!)....you sound like a hockey fan who likes the sens and wishes them well.....not a hardcore till death sens fan!!!
I do have a sens jersey, but the new logos are bad.

It has nothing to do with being a fan. I'm one of the biggest fans there are, so before you go telling people that they aren't fans, learn a bit more about the posters here.

Because, seriously? Dude? I'm usually one of the last fans standing.

Hell on Heels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2007, 12:53 PM
  #11
mat_sens
@mat_sens #lalala
 
mat_sens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,578
vCash: 10639
The new logos are great...They took the old logo and designed them better...i can almost bet you 100$ that when you'll see them with the jersey...you'll fall in love with the new logos.

mat_sens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2007, 01:04 PM
  #12
Senateurs
No rispek!!
 
Senateurs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,354
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensfan44 View Post
......so do you own any sens jerseys???....if you claim to be a sens fan???....its the same reason that a parent thinks that their child is the most beautiful thing (even if they so are not!)....you sound like a hockey fan who likes the sens and wishes them well.....not a hardcore till death sens fan!!!
OH NO! YOU DIDN'T JUST SAY THAT!!!!

Senateurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2007, 01:41 PM
  #13
ISensFanI
Registered User
 
ISensFanI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,655
vCash: 500
At first I didnt really care much for the new logo's, but now they're starting to grow on me and I'm starting to really like them.

ISensFanI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2007, 02:09 PM
  #14
vdB
Registered User
 
vdB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Whitby, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,065
vCash: 500
We still havent seen them yet with the "real" colour right??

vdB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2007, 02:30 PM
  #15
ISensFanI
Registered User
 
ISensFanI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,655
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vdB View Post
We still havent seen them yet with the "real" colour right??
I guess so, but I think its pretty easy to tell what will be what colour.

ISensFanI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2007, 02:47 PM
  #16
mat_sens
@mat_sens #lalala
 
mat_sens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,578
vCash: 10639
maybe we have to wait to see the logo and the jersey together to past our final judgement. I'm sure the sens organization has a big suprise for us.

mat_sens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2007, 05:51 PM
  #17
vdB
Registered User
 
vdB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Whitby, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,065
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ISensFanI View Post
I guess so, but I think its pretty easy to tell what will be what colour.
True, but the colours that were used on here seem a little cartoonish.

vdB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2007, 05:52 PM
  #18
vdB
Registered User
 
vdB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Whitby, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,065
vCash: 500
I expect the gold to look a little lighter.

vdB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2007, 08:22 PM
  #19
L'Aveuglette
Restin' my groin.
 
L'Aveuglette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 14,478
vCash: 500
New logos make the Sens look like an AHL team imo. Very amateurish.

L'Aveuglette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-18-2007, 08:59 PM
  #20
spoon*
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Laval
Country: Greece
Posts: 5,533
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ISensFanI View Post
At first I didnt really care much for the new logo's, but now they're starting to grow on me and I'm starting to really like them.

spoon* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-19-2007, 10:34 AM
  #21
sensfan44
peacetowersens
 
sensfan44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Nanaimo B.C.
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,066
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyprettyprincess View Post
I do have a sens jersey, but the new logos are bad.

It has nothing to do with being a fan. I'm one of the biggest fans there are, so before you go telling people that they aren't fans, learn a bit more about the posters here.

Because, seriously? Dude? I'm usually one of the last fans standing.
im not going to argue the validity of you being a fan.....but yes it does show what kind of fan you are when you come out on a "senators board" (and i dont care how long you've been here) stating that the sens logos are ugly and dont deserve to win as best in the nhl.....i dont care if they are the ugliest pieces of crap (im really not too keen on the new look...it does look a little too dragon ball z for me but im sure it will go over well with the younger crowd) they are the logos on MY teams jersey, and therefore ARE the best in the league!....i really like the wilds logo (very ingenious)....calgarys is nice a simple, very clean.....san joses new logo is SUPER sharp....however....i will not vote or bet against my senators!....if a poll was put out for best team hair in the league and all of our guys were bald....you know who would still get my vote.....im glad you are a sens fan...im sure youve been one for a while now (i dont know you so i cant say for sure)....but im here to promote positives in and about my team ...not negatives....but you have your opinion...and thats what these boards are all about

sensfan44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-19-2007, 11:00 AM
  #22
Hell on Heels
classless chick :(
 
Hell on Heels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ottawa & on the road
Country: Canada
Posts: 28,556
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Hell on Heels
Well, this is the first time in my life I've been told I'm not a real fan.

Hell on Heels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-19-2007, 11:02 AM
  #23
Hell on Heels
classless chick :(
 
Hell on Heels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ottawa & on the road
Country: Canada
Posts: 28,556
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Hell on Heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Aveuglette View Post
New logos make the Sens look like an AHL team imo. Very amateurish.
You can't be a real fan then!

Hell on Heels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-19-2007, 11:03 AM
  #24
Going Back to Cally
Sons of Pirates
 
Going Back to Cally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: St.Pete, Florida
Country: United States
Posts: 28,682
vCash: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyprettyprincess View Post
Well, this is the first time in my life I've been told I'm not a real fan.
omg u jumped on da bandwagon!!!1

__________________
Error 503 Service Unavailable
Going Back to Cally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-19-2007, 11:05 AM
  #25
Hell on Heels
classless chick :(
 
Hell on Heels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Ottawa & on the road
Country: Canada
Posts: 28,556
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Hell on Heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
omg u jumped on da bandwagon!!!1
zomg shut up!!111 i can b a fan of this team!

wat? were losing okay bye lolololololz

Hell on Heels is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:09 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.