HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

OT: Tickets/groups

Old
08-23-2007, 10:50 PM
mti79

vCash: 50
OT: Tickets/groups

I know that Ranger games sell out very quickly. However, I've also seen that the Rangers have group tickets available to some great games. Do you think we would be able to get a group of us (20 or more) to get tickets to one of these games even if we aren't an "official group"? I would be willing to hang out with 18 or more of you all(I'm sure my girlfriend would want to come too) if it meant i could get tickets to a game without having to go through the hassle of ticketmaster, stubhub or buying them from a third party.... just wondering what others thought of this.

mti79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2007, 12:43 AM
broadwayblue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mti79 View Post
I know that Ranger games sell out very quickly. However, I've also seen that the Rangers have group tickets available to some great games. Do you think we would be able to get a group of us (20 or more) to get tickets to one of these games even if we aren't an "official group"? I would be willing to hang out with 18 or more of you all(I'm sure my girlfriend would want to come too) if it meant i could get tickets to a game without having to go through the hassle of ticketmaster, stubhub or buying them from a third party.... just wondering what others thought of this.
Yeah, we could go as a group (HF Boards Rangers Fans) and get 20 tickets. But someone is going have to lay out a bunch of money and collect it from 19 people.

broadwayblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2007, 12:30 PM
The Thomas J.*

we could become the HF boards group, & incorparate our selfs, maybe as a non-profit or charity orginization set up a bank account and people could deposit there ticket money via pay-pal, the best think about being a non profit or charity is that The Rangers will fall all over them selfs to make sure we have a good time & give us lots of free stuff.

The Thomas J.* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-24-2007, 02:30 PM
BklyNYR4Life

doing a group outing is pretty easy. the MSG boards crew did one once before we all got ritually banned. it was pretty cool, did a whole pre-game meal and gift bags, and we even got to meet the board admin who hated us all. that plus tix to a game (in the 400's) ran us like $110 a head I think

BklyNYR4Life is offline   Reply With Quote