HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

Suter takes home the gold!

Closed Thread

Old
01-05-2004, 09:51 AM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

vCash: 500
Suter takes home the gold!

For all of you at work or without center ice......you missed a wonderful game. USA took down Canada 4 - 3 (3 goals in the final period for the US). Suter logged major minutes throughout this tournament, and the gold medal is just icing on the cake.

Klein also won a silver with team canada.

Old
01-05-2004, 09:56 AM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch
For all of you at work or without center ice......you missed a wonderful game. USA took down Canada 4 - 3 (3 goals in the final period for the US). Suter logged major minutes throughout this tournament, and the gold medal is just icing on the cake.

Klein also won a silver with team canada.

i watched the game...and when stewart scored to make it 3-1 for canada, i almost turned it off...WOW i'm glad i didn't! what a game! despite the second period(the americans started to look exhausted) mike eaves must have said some pretty special stuff in the dressing room, because the americans came out fired up, scored early in the third, and it was all USA from there. al montoya made some huge saves, and fleury, for whatever reason, continued his shakiness. zach parise named tournement mvp.

USA USA USA!

Old
01-05-2004, 10:46 AM
SmokeyClause

Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Everyone said that there was no goalie like MAF in this tourney. We'll, few goalies looked as bad at times. U.S.A. has won the U18, the U20, and now hopefully they can go on and claim the WC.

Congrats to Suter and the boys!

Old
01-05-2004, 11:58 PM
hillbilly

Send a message via AIM to hillbilly
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids
i watched the game...and when stewart scored to make it 3-1 for canada, i almost turned it off...WOW i'm glad i didn't! what a game! despite the second period(the americans started to look exhausted) mike eaves must have said some pretty special stuff in the dressing room, because the americans came out fired up, scored early in the third, and it was all USA from there. al montoya made some huge saves, and fleury, for whatever reason, continued his shakiness. zach parise named tournement mvp.

USA USA USA!
I about did the same thing about turning the game off but I thought I might as well watch it. I wanted to see if our boys had it in them to come back. glad they played so well in the 3rd.

Old
01-06-2004, 06:32 AM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly
I about did the same thing about turning the game off but I thought I might as well watch it. I wanted to see if our boys had it in them to come back. glad they played so well in the 3rd.
I think everyone did. What stopped me was, I realized this was the international game, and everyone can come back. I'm really glad I stayed.

Does anyone know how much icetime Suter logged? He seemed like he was out there the entire game.

Old
01-06-2004, 12:39 PM
PredsFan77*

Send a message via ICQ to PredsFan77* Send a message via AIM to PredsFan77*
Watching that game makes me wish for a) no touch icing b) tag up offsides and c) wider ice

but congrats to Suter

Old
01-06-2004, 06:46 PM
Joe T Choker
Roll Wide Roll

I tried to watch the GD game in Orlando, FL at ESPNZone there, and to no avail, they're dumb ***** through and through...**** ESPN and **** EVERYONE who thinks the US has any kind of quality hockey broadcasting...**** 'em all

Old
01-06-2004, 06:51 PM
Oilers Chick
Hockey's Future Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsFan77
Watching that game makes me wish for a) no touch icing b) tag up offsides and c) wider ice

but congrats to Suter
Watch more NCAA hockey.....it has all of that, and what's more, it also has SUTER!!!

BTw, I didn't just watch the game....I taped it. In fact I got the semis vs. Finland and the Gold Medal game on the same tape. It'll be a real nice addition to my ever growing hockey tape library.

Old
01-06-2004, 07:18 PM
WuRtZLeSs

Send a message via AIM to WuRtZLeSs Send a message via MSN to WuRtZLeSs
May I recommend:

http://www.mccanner.com/WallpaperPag...USAGold800.htm
http://www.mccanner.com/WallpaperPag...SAGold1024.htm

Courtesy of McCanner’s

Great game, unfortunately I couldn’t watch it – but I saw highlights, looked like an amazing game.

Closed Thread