HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Time for a winning streak

Closed Thread

Old
01-06-2004, 09:43 PM
kingbrath

vCash: 500
Time for a winning streak

So last night I had a vision that the Kings would go on a 5 game winning streak...I guess we'll see if I'm phsycic or not

Old
01-07-2004, 07:24 AM
guzmania

This is arguably the most important game of the year. For me and for more reasons than just needing a win, a dominant feel like you just kicked Osama's butt kinda win.

Fantasies...Stumpel kicks Rucchin around the ice all night...has four pts. and a goal (hey, I said it was a fantasy)...Avery kicks Simpsons deriere defending Palffy...Frolov scores a shorty on the ensuing PP deking Feds to the ice...Luc levels CJ...Giguere pulled after the 1st...Kings take a 3 goal lead into the second...then add three...

C'mon Kings I need some payback for sitting in the HP Pavillion watching Sharks fans jump to their collective feet celebrating goal after goal. Get us 2 pts. Never say die! GKG

Last edited by guzmania: 01-07-2004 at 08:59 AM.
Old
01-07-2004, 07:30 AM
Old Hickory

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by guzmaniac
C'mon Kings I need some payback for sitting in the HP Pavillion watching Sharks fans jump to their collective feet celebrating goal after goal. Get us 2 pts. Never say die! GKG
that most have sucked

Are you going tonight?

Old
01-07-2004, 07:59 AM
guzmania

Unfortunately no. I will be watching closely. It's strange I've never been to the Puddle, it's a hundred mile trip from the SCV, and I've got an early call. I've seen games in 5 or 6 venues around the league but the game in SJ was the first time I've seen the Kings outside the friendly confines of the Fab Forum or Staples. (Not exactly true, I saw the Kings play the Seals in ~73, but I was a Califonia Golden Seals fan then). I had no idea how devastating it was to be scorred on and having the whole building erupt for the bad guys. By the way they seem to have stolen the Gretzky era post goal song complete with the "HEY!" at the appropriate break.

Old
01-07-2004, 11:41 AM
kingsfan25

Quote:
Frolov scores a shorty on the ensuing PP deking Feds to the ice...

...and as Sergei struggles to pick himself up, he is kneed in the head by teammate Craig Johnson.

Just kidding of course; I wouldn't want Ducks fans to have any excuse for the beating the Kings are going to lay on their team tonight.

Hopefully the Kings can turn things around with this one.

Last edited by kingsfan25: 01-07-2004 at 03:46 PM.
Closed Thread