HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL

Steve Stamkos #1 2008 NHL Draft Rankings

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-08-2007, 08:44 PM
  #1
cupcrazyman
In Shanny We Trust
 
cupcrazyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Parts Unknown
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,312
vCash: 500
Steve Stamkos #1 2008 NHL Draft Rankings

Stamkos is a future NHL star and during Russia-Canada series someone (not sure which commentator) suggested he could take someone's spot at the WJC from the current Team Canada.
Here's the TSN piece in full.
:
()()()()
Stamkos unanimous pick for top prospect
Bob McKenzie
It is the year of the high-end defenceman, but it's a dynamic forward with star qualities who is the unanimous pre-season choice to be no. 1 overall in the 2008 NHL entry draft.
In a TSN pre-season survey of 10 NHL team scouts, Sarnia Sting centre Steven Stamkos was ranked no. 1 by each and every one of them.
"He has star written all over him," one scout said. "He is a dynamic player with speed, skill and size. He's No. 1. It's not even close."
If there is a player or players who could challenge Stamkos before the draft next June in Ottawa, it's expected to be a pair of elite-level defenceman.
Drew Doughty of the Guelph Storm is No. 2, a talented all-around blueliner who has excelled for Team Canada in the Super Series.
Alex Pietrangelo of the Niagara Ice Dogs, another d-man touted as the total package, is no. 3.
At this point, based on the survey, there's no disputing Stamkos, Doughty and Pietrangelo as the clear favorites as the top three in that order. Beyond that, there is not much separating the balance of the top ten and beyond.
The TSN survey asked the scouts this simple question: If the 2008 NHL entry draft were being held on Saturday and your GM asked you today for your Top 10 rankings, what would the list look like. For purposes of scoring, a first-place vote was worth 10 points, a second-place vote nine points and so on to a No. 10 vote being worth one point.
THE BIG THREE
STEVEN STAMKOS
Centre, Sarnia (OHL)
63 GP, 42 G, 50 A, 92 Pts
DREW DOUGHTY
Defence, Guelph (OHL)
67 GP, 21 G, 53 A, 74 Pts
ALEX PIETRANGELO
Defence, Mississauga (OHL)
59 GP, 7 G, 45 A, 52 Pts
Stamkos, with 10 first place votes, scored a perfect 100. Doughty, with eight second-place votes and two third-place votes, was next at 88 points and Pietrangelo, with one second-place vote, seven third-place votes, one fourth-place and one fifth-place vote, close behind at 78.
Here is the balance of the TSN Pre-Season Top 10 for the 2008 NHL entry draft and the scoring in the survey:
4. Michael Del Zotto, defenceman, Oshawa Generals (52 points). Del Zotto is not considered as complete a package as Doughty and Pietrangelo but is strong offensively and has a great shot from the point. Six of the 10 scouts had Del Zotto in the top five. He was no threat to the Top Three but was clearly ahead of the rest of the Top 10 field.
5. Luke Schenn, defenceman, Kelowna Rockets (40 points). Schenn has played well for Team Canada in the Super Series. While Schenn is a consensus top five pick, two of the scouts surveyed didn't have him in their top 10 and one other had him at No. 10.
6. Colin Wilson, forward, Boston University (34 points). Wilson is a product of the U.S. Under-18 program and will be a freshman this season at BU, but he is also a product of the Winnipeg minor hockey system. Wilson is the son of former NHLer and Canadian Olympian Carey Wilson and while he was born in the U.S. and will now wear their colors, the all-around centre grew up in Winnipeg. Wilson was omitted on two ballots but was as high as No. 2 on one scout's list.
7. Colten Teubert, defenceman, Regina Pats (33 points). While the rugged blueliner, who draws favorable comparisons to Adam Foote, is perhaps not as skilled or polished as the high-end defencemen eligible this year, he appears to be a solid top-10 prospect. Three scouts ranked him at No. 6 and one as high as No. 4.
8. Kyle Beach, forward, Everett Silvertips (29 points). No one questions Beach's talent or ability to play the power game but even scouts who ranked him in the top 10 - seven of the 10 did - expressed concern that his lack of discipline and volatile temperament on the ice and a "difficult" personality and attitude off the ice could hurt him if he doesn't make adjustments. Beach was ranked as high as No. 4 on one scout's list.
9. Nikita Filatov, forward, CSKA Moskva (28 points). No one knows quite what to make of Russian prospects in the draft, after Alexei Cherepanov's fall from grace in last year's draft, the lack of a development agreement with the Russian Federation, to say nothing of the Russian disaster in the junior Super Series, so Filatov qualifies as something of a wild card. One scout rated him as high as No. 3 and projected him to have NHL star potential but five others left him off their ballot entirely.
10. Jimmy Hayes, forward, US-U18 (19 points). A member of the U.S. U-18 program, Hayes plays a power-forward type game and was ranked as high as No. 5 on one ballot.
Two players who didn't quite get enough points to crack the Top 10, but who are obviously interchangeable with some who did are Russian forward Kirill Petrov (17 points), who is said to be as industrious as he is talented, and Lethbridge Hurricane forward Zac Boychuk (14 points), who has played in a support role for Team Canada in the Super Series but who will be a main man in Lethbridge. Petrov actually appeared on more ballots than countryman Filatov and the scouts who didn't put him in their top 10 often saw fit to mention him as the 11th or 12th guy, so it should surprise no one if Petrov emerges as the premier Russian prospect in this year's draft.
Other players who received at least one vote in the Top 10 but not enough points to get there include: Brampton Battalion forward Cody Hodgson, who was a minor hockey teammate of both Stamkos and Del Zotto in Markham, Ont.; Peterborough Pete defenceman Zach Bogosian; London Knight forward Phil McRae, the son of former NHLer Basil McRae; Saint John Sea Dog defenceman Yann Sauve; big forward Mikhail Stefanovich of Belarus, who will play for Patrick Roy in Quebec this season after it was initially thought he would be playing the Russian Super League; Russian defenceman Viacheslav Voinov, who has been one of the few brights spots on the Russian Super Series entry; diminutive but dynamic Swedish forward Mattias Tedenby; and Danish forward Mikkel Boedker, who is slated to play for the Kitchener Rangers this season.
One scout said he believes Bogosian of the Petes has a chance to climb into the elite group of defenders with Doughty, Pietrangelo, Del Zotto, Schenn and Tuebert. "He'll be the guy who rockets up the charts, just wait and see," the scout said.
Some players who didn't get Top 10 votes, but were mentioned by scouts as players who might warrant consideration include: Ottawa 67s defenceman Tyler Cuma; Kelowna defenceman Tyler Myers; Vancouver Giant forward James Wright and Swift Current forward Geordie Wudrick.

cupcrazyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2007, 09:20 PM
  #2
Ex Storm
Dig out your soul...
 
Ex Storm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,075
vCash: 500
Is there a reason Stamkos was not named to the Super Series roster?

Ex Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-08-2007, 09:37 PM
  #3
Petes1
Registered User
 
Petes1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 645
vCash: 500
According to Stamkos on the pipeline show interview he heard that it was because Hockey Canada didn't want to take any of the U-18's because it was a lot of hockey heading into the OHL (QMJHL, WHL) season

Petes1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2007, 11:46 AM
  #4
JrHockeyFan
Registered User
 
JrHockeyFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,521
vCash: 500
If I had to pick a number one right now I think I'd go with Doughty. Of course that could all change with the coming season, but right now he has impressed me most of all the draft eligibles I have seen.

Stamkos is almost guaranteed a top 2 though

JrHockeyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2007, 02:07 PM
  #5
kenadian
Registered User
 
kenadian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 172
vCash: 500
So 10 NHL team scouts have him #1 What about the other 20? Don't they get a vote?

kenadian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2007, 10:34 PM
  #6
cupcrazyman
In Shanny We Trust
 
cupcrazyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Parts Unknown
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,312
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrHockeyFan View Post
If I had to pick a number one right now I think I'd go with Doughty. Of course that could all change with the coming season, but right now he has impressed me most of all the draft eligibles I have seen.

Stamkos is almost guaranteed a top 2 though
Have you ever seen Steven Stamkos play?

cupcrazyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-09-2007, 11:12 PM
  #7
Default101
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 4,064
vCash: 500
i've seen both play.. i've seen stamkos about 15 times, doughty about 5 or 6 times, i don't think there's really any challenge, Stamkos is a franchise player and will be to any team that does draft him, this isn't going to be an Esposito episode, or a repeat of waht happened to Kessel, Stamkos is the real deal, he doesn't shy away frm traffic area's and rough play, eventho that isn't usually his place, he had an nhl calibre shot last year, his speed is near the top for the OHL not at the level of legein or katic, but definately one of the better skaters, and he's not too rough on defence, he doesn't have any glaring weaknesses, and carries some skills that are top notch. Also it wasn't meantioned but on the TSN poll of 10 NHL GM's if Tavares, Stamkos and Doughty were all in the same draft 6/10 would draft Stamkos, 2/10 would take Tavares and 2/10 would take Doughty, i think that says a whole lot about stamkos' skill level right there. with that said i think the only way doughty goes #1 is if the team is going to pass on top forward, pass on BPA and go strictly for the best defenceman, and i think Pieterangelo would make a great case for himself, keep in mind Doughty is a 2nd year player int he league, both Steven and Alex are first year players, NHL scouts won't be overlooking that fact.

Default101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-10-2007, 08:02 AM
  #8
JrHockeyFan
Registered User
 
JrHockeyFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,521
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcrazyman View Post
Have you ever seen Steven Stamkos play?
Yes. Many times

Have you seen Doughty play?


Last edited by JrHockeyFan: 09-10-2007 at 08:11 AM.
JrHockeyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-10-2007, 08:51 AM
  #9
JrHockeyFan
Registered User
 
JrHockeyFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,521
vCash: 500
Quote:
keep in mind Doughty is a 2nd year player int he league, both Steven and Alex are first year players, NHL scouts won't be overlooking that fact.
Doughty was born Dec 8, 89 Pietrangelo Jan 18, 90 and Stamkos born Feb 7, 90. They are less than two months apart in age.

So what exactly is it the scouts will not overlook? Doughty was able to play full time a year earlier in a position where 1st year guys don't usually get a chance. Why would GMs give any extra credit to Stamkos and Pietrangelo for not doing the same?

Anyway, Stamkos is an excellent hockey player. No doubt about that. I just have the opinion that Doughty has done a bit more to excel at his position. He racked up 74 points as a defenceman on a team that stresses Defensive play and is not known for scoring a lot of goals. That is not far behind Stamkos' 92 points as a forward.

And Doughty certainly has enhanced his image in the Super Series. Doughty would have qualified for the under 18 team but was chosen for the Series instead, which replaces the summer WJC camp. So obviously some folks think highly of his talent too.

Just my opinion, and as pointed out previously, with a whole lot of hockey yet to play before the draft.

JrHockeyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-10-2007, 10:33 AM
  #10
Tinalera
Registered User
 
Tinalera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Known Universe
Posts: 6,010
vCash: 500
To quote the familiar refrain: who goes first at the draft will depend on the team's needs that is drafting. If they've got a lot of forwards but need a Dman, it will probably be Doughty. If it's a forward, it's Stamkos(Duck fans are already salivating on their boards about using Edmonton's draft pick to grab Stamkos)

I'm hoping for Stamkos to go no.1 because Sarnia has never had a first overall draft pick go in the draft, but if he went no. 2 I would still be estatic because I don't think a Sarnia pick has gone inside the top 5.

Watched the Ex game against the Whalers, and Stamkos had a heck of a game, 2 G, 2 A, but Neuverth(sp?) wasn't in goal, and it was Ex.

I like Doughty as a Dman though, and think he'll be the first Dman taken in the draft. But it's true, a lot of hockey to play this year.

Tinalera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-10-2007, 10:36 AM
  #11
Tinalera
Registered User
 
Tinalera's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Known Universe
Posts: 6,010
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry-Dogg View Post
i've seen both play.. i've seen stamkos about 15 times, doughty about 5 or 6 times, i don't think there's really any challenge, Stamkos is a franchise player and will be to any team that does draft him, this isn't going to be an Esposito episode, or a repeat of waht happened to Kessel, Stamkos is the real deal, he doesn't shy away frm traffic area's and rough play, eventho that isn't usually his place, he had an nhl calibre shot last year, his speed is near the top for the OHL not at the level of legein or katic, but definately one of the better skaters, and he's not too rough on defence, he doesn't have any glaring weaknesses, and carries some skills that are top notch. Also it wasn't meantioned but on the TSN poll of 10 NHL GM's if Tavares, Stamkos and Doughty were all in the same draft 6/10 would draft Stamkos, 2/10 would take Tavares and 2/10 would take Doughty, i think that says a whole lot about stamkos' skill level right there. with that said i think the only way doughty goes #1 is if the team is going to pass on top forward, pass on BPA and go strictly for the best defenceman, and i think Pieterangelo would make a great case for himself, keep in mind Doughty is a 2nd year player int he league, both Steven and Alex are first year players, NHL scouts won't be overlooking that fact.
'

You see him drop the mitts in the London game(to which he got 5 and a game) ?

so, is it automatic this year now you get a game for a fight? If it's been in previous years I haven't noticed, my bad.

Tinalera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-10-2007, 04:28 PM
  #12
Ex Storm
Dig out your soul...
 
Ex Storm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,075
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrHockeyFan View Post
Doughty was born Dec 8, 89 Pietrangelo Jan 18, 90 and Stamkos born Feb 7, 90. They are less than two months apart in age.

So what exactly is it the scouts will not overlook? Doughty was able to play full time a year earlier in a position where 1st year guys don't usually get a chance. Why would GMs give any extra credit to Stamkos and Pietrangelo for not doing the same?

Anyway, Stamkos is an excellent hockey player. No doubt about that. I just have the opinion that Doughty has done a bit more to excel at his position. He racked up 74 points as a defenceman on a team that stresses Defensive play and is not known for scoring a lot of goals. That is not far behind Stamkos' 92 points as a forward.

And Doughty certainly has enhanced his image in the Super Series. Doughty would have qualified for the under 18 team but was chosen for the Series instead, which replaces the summer WJC camp. So obviously some folks think highly of his talent too.

Just my opinion, and as pointed out previously, with a whole lot of hockey yet to play before the draft.
Just to add to the bolded part:

Doughty is known for his offensive prowess, but in the Super Series he opened up everyone's eyes in terms of his defensive play, playing on the shutdown pair with Alzner and performing very well. He's stellar in all zones.

Ex Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-10-2007, 06:12 PM
  #13
JrHockeyFan
Registered User
 
JrHockeyFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,521
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm in a Teacup View Post
Just to add to the bolded part:

Doughty is known for his offensive prowess, but in the Super Series he opened up everyone's eyes in terms of his defensive play, playing on the shutdown pair with Alzner and performing very well. He's stellar in all zones.
Gotta agree with you there. This super series has shown a lot more balance of skills.

I'm not knocking Stamkos in any way shape or form. I am just impressed with what Doughty has done with his game. It will be interesting to see how this season unwinds.

JrHockeyFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2007, 08:40 PM
  #14
jwalk
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: AJAX
Posts: 865
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinalera View Post
To quote the familiar refrain: who goes first at the draft will depend on the team's needs that is drafting. If they've got a lot of forwards but need a Dman, it will probably be Doughty. If it's a forward, it's Stamkos(Duck fans are already salivating on their boards about using Edmonton's draft pick to grab Stamkos)

I'm hoping for Stamkos to go no.1 because Sarnia has never had a first overall draft pick go in the draft, but if he went no. 2 I would still be estatic because I don't think a Sarnia pick has gone inside the top 5.
Careful what you ask for, because if Stammer goes #1 the liklihood that this is his last season with the Sting increases exponentially. The best thing that could happen to Sting fans is that he lands with the Ducks,and we have a fighting chance that he's back for a third year in Sarnia.
Stamkos looks absolutely scary from what I've seen of him so far,and I think he will outpoint Tavares if he stays injury free.

jwalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2007, 10:53 PM
  #15
Default101
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 4,064
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrHockeyFan View Post
Doughty was born Dec 8, 89 Pietrangelo Jan 18, 90 and Stamkos born Feb 7, 90. They are less than two months apart in age.

So what exactly is it the scouts will not overlook? Doughty was able to play full time a year earlier in a position where 1st year guys don't usually get a chance. Why would GMs give any extra credit to Stamkos and Pietrangelo for not doing the same?
Well it can be alittle decieving, doughty played great this year, but it may not compare to the way Pietrangelo plays in his second year.. same for Stamkos, Tavares blew his numbers out of the water, but tavares was bigger as a 15 year old than stamkos as a 16 year old, and if you compare their rookie stats stamkos is 15 points ahead, so he could easily pass tavares this year, it should be interesting, with all the exemptions and so on it is really confusing things, and with a top level talent like doughty in the mix being pushed back into the 90 draft year it should be interesting, but unless stamkos bombs this year, i dont see how any team could pass him up. and i dont see why tavares is being considered as an NHL exemption to go into this draft, when he wouldnt even be the faveroite to be drafted #1 let alone the concensus.

Default101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2007, 09:58 PM
  #16
cupcrazyman
In Shanny We Trust
 
cupcrazyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Parts Unknown
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,312
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrHockeyFan View Post
Yes. Many times

Have you seen Doughty play?
Yes the last time was last season @ the ssec and we won 3-2.i remember that night well because i met Rowdy Roddy Piper ,he was at the game too.

cupcrazyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-12-2007, 10:11 PM
  #17
cupcrazyman
In Shanny We Trust
 
cupcrazyman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Parts Unknown
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,312
vCash: 500
the stats don't lie.last years top 6 rookie leaders.he will Be #1 in 2008.

Pat Kane(88)=145pts
Same Gagner(89)=118pts
Steve Stamkos(90)=92pts
Jan Mursak(88)=80pts
Trevor Lewis(87)=73pts
Kaspers Daugavins(88)=60pts

cupcrazyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-14-2007, 12:16 AM
  #18
Default101
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 4,064
vCash: 500
he nearly doubled in points compared to the 2nd 1990 birthdate in scoring

Default101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-19-2007, 04:13 PM
  #19
Gensfan91
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Bowmanville
Country: Canada
Posts: 49
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Gensfan91
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwalk View Post
Careful what you ask for, because if Stammer goes #1 the liklihood that this is his last season with the Sting increases exponentially. The best thing that could happen to Sting fans is that he lands with the Ducks,and we have a fighting chance that he's back for a third year in Sarnia.
Stamkos looks absolutely scary from what I've seen of him so far,and I think he will outpoint Tavares if he stays injury free.
Outscore Tavares????
Stamkos couldnt outscore Tavares even if Tavares spotted him a point a game.........sheesh

Gensfan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2007, 03:04 PM
  #20
PuckheadMcGillycuddy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Country: United States
Posts: 671
vCash: 500
And now it's beginning to look like Pietrangelo is closing the gap on not only Doughty but perhaps also Stamkos.

PuckheadMcGillycuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2007, 03:45 PM
  #21
Koss
Registered User
 
Koss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,593
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Koss
Stamkos is good but currently overrated.

Koss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2007, 04:36 PM
  #22
zecke26
Registered User
 
zecke26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 10,253
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koss View Post
Stamkos is good but currently overrated.
no future draftee is getting overrated on these boards.



wasn't esposito a sure #1 pick and the next lemieux a while ago?

zecke26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2007, 03:12 PM
  #23
Ex Storm
Dig out your soul...
 
Ex Storm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,075
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuckheadMcGillycuddy View Post
And now it's beginning to look like Pietrangelo is closing the gap on not only Doughty but perhaps also Stamkos.
So now that Doughty is ahead of Pietrangelo in scoring again, is he the flavour of the week on HF? There's more to ranking prospects than just stats, which is exactly what fans seem to be doing with regards to these two defensemen.

Pietrangelo is on a hot start with a hot team. Doughty is on a team that struggles to score goals. Points aren't everything. I would argue that if Doughty can do more with less and play better defense, he's still the better prospect.

Ex Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2007, 06:13 PM
  #24
stugotz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,302
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gensfan91 View Post
Outscore Tavares????
Stamkos couldnt outscore Tavares even if Tavares spotted him a point a game.........sheesh
Funny thing is TSN had an article on where Tavares would go in the 2008 draft if he got his wish and was bumped a year in the draft, and they were saying he would go #2 behind Stamkos, kinda makes you really think how much of the "John Tavares hype" was really just hype.

here's the article: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=217783&hubname=nhl

stugotz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2007, 06:52 PM
  #25
PuckheadMcGillycuddy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Country: United States
Posts: 671
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by stugotz View Post
Funny thing is TSN had an article on where Tavares would go in the 2008 draft if he got his wish and was bumped a year in the draft, and they were saying he would go #2 behind Stamkos, kinda makes you really think how much of the "John Tavares hype" was really just hype.

here's the article: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=217783&hubname=nhl
That was also before Tavares came out of the gate on fire and Stamkos at a slower scoring pace than last year.

PuckheadMcGillycuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:40 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.