I have a Yahoo keeper league in need of general managers to take over five vacated rosters in our 16 team league.
1. Yahoo Head-to-Head league. 16 teams with 25-player rosters. GM's should have the ability to pick out diamonds in the rough (because the waiver wire is pretty bare) and be a shrewd trader.
2. At the conclusion of each season, teams protect 15 players and expose 10 players for a competition draft. Draft position is ranked in the order of last place to first place with regards to how teams finish in the regular season standings. There is also a 1 round draft to select an in-coming rookie.
3. Because there are drafts at the conclusion of each season, picks as well as players may be traded (rules to be finalized soon).
4. 18 max waiver wire moves, unlimited trades until March 6.
5. 4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 5BN, 3IR.
7. 4 of the 5 teams available failed to make the playoffs last year. We need GM's that are excellent traders, evaluators, enjoy a challenge and have the hockey IQ to turn around a flailing franchise. Keep in mind, this is a team that you will have for YEARS, not a single season (unless you opt out, in which case a new manager will be hired for your team).