Ok. I'm bored. So I thought about a game we used to play on one of the forums I ised to post on. So here is Blues YNOT. I'll post some questions. Each question will be worth x amount of points. I'll tally the points throughout the season. The person with the most points at the end of the season will win..... absolutely nothing. Maybe bragging rights at the end of the season.
So, without further ado, here are your YNOT questions for the month of September.
1. How many preseason games will the Blues win(0-7)? (4 points)
2. How many goals will the Blues score in the preseason(1-5;6-10;11-13;14-16;17+)? (4 points)
3. How many goals will the Blues allow in the preseason(1-5;6-10;11-13;14-16;17+)? (4 points)
4. How many rookies will make the team out of camp? (3 points)
5. Which Goaltender will win the back-up job? (3 points)
Tie-breaker: Total number of saves by Blues goaltenders during the preseason. (works just like someone putting a number in their head. whoever is closest to the actual number in the even of a tie will be that months champeen)
EDIT: Deadline for entries is Tuesday September 18 at 7:30
Last edited by Noteman: 10-03-2007 at 04:25 AM.
Reason: Added Deadline