HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

I <3 My New Hat!

Closed Thread

Old
09-18-2007, 10:33 AM
Idealsupra*

vCash: 500
I <3 My New Hat!

Dont know if you guys have seen the new TBL Draft Day Hats.... but i bought one when i preordered my new jersey from the NHL.com store and it arrived today(jersey is arriving on thursday).

Just thought id post some pictures of the actual thing.... its awesome and the one size fits all technology they use is great.... some of the other one size fits all stuff ive had didnt fit very well etc... this fits perfectly....

anyways heres some pics...

Old
09-18-2007, 11:51 AM
Butchered
Whatchu doin Cooper?

Send a message via AIM to Butchered
I got a chance to actually dig through the box of new jerseys we got in at work the other day. I will admit I like them much more in person than I do in pictures, but I still don't think they're all that great. We also got 4-5 new hats in as well.

Old
09-18-2007, 11:55 AM
Idealsupra*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murderworks View Post
I got a chance to actually dig through the box of new jerseys we got in at work the other day. I will admit I like them much more in person than I do in pictures, but I still don't think they're all that great. We also got 4-5 new hats in as well.

where do you work? any different ones then this type? im waiting for a mainly black one.....

Old
09-19-2007, 10:04 AM
TASA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamplitersniper View Post
Dont know if you guys have seen the new TBL Draft Day Hats.... but i bought one when i preordered my new jersey from the NHL.com store and it arrived today(jersey is arriving on thursday).

Just thought id post some pictures of the actual thing.... its awesome and the one size fits all technology they use is great.... some of the other one size fits all stuff ive had didnt fit very well etc... this fits perfectly....

anyways heres some pics...

Yeah I ordered my Draft Day cap before I knew about the logo change so I have the same cap but with the old logo, and agreed it is a perfect fit.

Old
09-19-2007, 01:37 PM
Idealsupra*

just wanted to post for anyone reading this and thinking about ordering a new jersey....

my old ccm lightning jersey that ive had for about oooo 12 years lol.... it was small on me since i kinda grew out of it during the years (both directions hahaha) ..... so i figured would make sense to order a XL of the new reebok jersey.

WRONG

im SWIMMING in the XL of the reebok jersey... so for those of you who are going to order them if youre wearing a large in a ccm jersey and it fits... i would recommend a medium for the reebok honestly.... dont hold me to it but like i said...the large ccm is small on me and the xl of the reebok is super big on me...so im having to return it and get a large reebok one....

Old
09-20-2007, 10:24 PM
greekdrummer

Send a message via AIM to greekdrummer
um if this counts i got a new shirt with a new logo on the front and st. louis on the back with #26 which is one of those fake 20$ jerseys but its still nice. i got it like 2 weeks ago and i think im like the first person to get it lol, everywhere i went people commented it and asked where i got it.

Old
09-24-2007, 10:36 PM
RJW123

sweet

Closed Thread