HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2007-2008 SE division predicition thread.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-20-2007, 12:23 PM
  #1
gobolt7
Registered User
 
gobolt7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Florida.
Country: Ireland
Posts: 11,243
vCash: 500
2007-2008 SE division predicition thread.

I think I have predicted our division the past few years and have actually been pretty close. So here we go again. I will not guess point totals, only order of finish, and I will back up my prediction with some comments. (I am extremly bored at work today lol)

1) Tampa Bay. Out secondary scoring will be stronger, and Marc Denis will rebound. We should have won the division last year, we wont mess it up again this year.

2) Carolina. Starting the season healthy will have a huge impact on them. (they were hammered with injuries last year to start the year) I think the race for the division between Tampa and Carolina will go to the last few days of the year.

3) Washington. They are better, but I think the time they will need to gel and create chemistry at the beginning of the year will hurt them in the big picture. Games against them will not be easy though.

4) Atlanta. No depth at center and questions on D will hurt them. The win now mentality at the deadline last year will hurt this team for years to come. (Please dont hurt me Atlanta friends. )

5) Florida. The annual HF hype machine on the Panthers has been in affect for some time now. Could they be better then this? Sure. But I am going to go with the "I will believe it when I see it attitude."

Florida and Atlanta could probably interchange right now. And I think that the top is going to be extremely close.

Thoughts?

gobolt7 is offline  
Old
09-20-2007, 01:00 PM
  #2
Maelmoor
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Maelmoor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Country: Sweden
Posts: 3,611
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Maelmoor
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobolt7 View Post
I think I have predicted our division the past few years and have actually been pretty close. So here we go again. I will not guess point totals, only order of finish, and I will back up my prediction with some comments. (I am extremly bored at work today lol)

1) Tampa Bay. Out secondary scoring will be stronger, and Marc Denis will rebound. We should have won the division last year, we wont mess it up again this year.

2) Carolina. Starting the season healthy will have a huge impact on them. (they were hammered with injuries last year to start the year) I think the race for the division between Tampa and Carolina will go to the last few days of the year.

3) Washington. They are better, but I think the time they will need to gel and create chemistry at the beginning of the year will hurt them in the big picture. Games against them will not be easy though.

4) Atlanta. No depth at center and questions on D will hurt them. The win now mentality at the deadline last year will hurt this team for years to come. (Please dont hurt me Atlanta friends. )

5) Florida. The annual HF hype machine on the Panthers has been in affect for some time now. Could they be better then this? Sure. But I am going to go with the "I will believe it when I see it attitude."

Florida and Atlanta could probably interchange right now. And I think that the top is going to be extremely close.

Thoughts?
I agree with the first three, but I would change position between Flordia and Atlanta, even if Florida is as you say, hyped..I see Carolina as the number one threat to us, without any doubt. They will rebound strongly and I rate their team as much better than teh others (well expect us of course )

But good rankings, I could throw in some money on it

Maelmoor is offline  
Old
09-20-2007, 01:26 PM
  #3
Hockeyfan02
Registered User
 
Hockeyfan02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Pistivity
Country: United States
Posts: 13,855
vCash: 500
1. Lightning- I'm a homer. The race for the division is wide open. The team has three of the top 5 players in the division IMO in the big three. I think that's a big advantage. I think this is a bounce back year for Denis. It comes down to how well the 2nd line clicks. Richards can be awesome, but if he has no one to finish like last year it doesn't bode well. I think Oulett replaces Fedotenko easily, but it's that other wing whether it be Hlavac or someone else that steps up.

2. Carolina-Deepest team up front. Staal and Cole will be better, as will Ward with a full summer and expectations lowered a bit. Do not like their defense at all though.

3. Florida- Probably the best blueline in the division and best defenseman in Bouwmeester. Jokinen and Horton will be good again, but will there be anybody to pick up the slack. I'm not a big fan of Weiss and guys like Zednik and Dvorak are hit or miss. Vokoun gives them stable goaltending, but if he misses any significant time like he has the last two years, they are toast.

4. Washington- A team I'm worried about to be honest. If Kolzig is healthy they are a playoff team. They've improved up front with Nylander and Backstrom up front. Their defense is young but could improve. I would not be surprised if they win the division.

5. Atlanta- Really the only team I see with no realistic shot at the division. They are dangerous on the wing with Kovalchuk, Hossa, and Kozlov. But who's going to get them the puck? Todd White? Defense isn't good at all and they lost Sutton (which may actually help it). Can Zhitnik log big minutes all year without wearing down? Has Hartley lost the team? Waddell gambled big time last year and lost out. That franchise might need a regime change.

IMO, the top 4 each has question marks. And anyone of them could make a run at the division. They might all be within 10 points of each other when all said and done. That's how tight I think the division will be this year. You could flip flop the top 3 and it wouldn't be wrong. I just can't see Atlanta doing anything with their holes at center and on the blueline.

Hockeyfan02 is offline  
Old
09-20-2007, 02:38 PM
  #4
Kristia
Old folks home..
 
Kristia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Tampa Bay Area....
Country: United States
Posts: 13,593
vCash: 8000
Awards:
1 & 2) Tampa and Carolina: Not sure which will come out on top, could go either way... Both are strong teams with loads of talent up front..

3, 4 & 5) Washington: They have all the tools.. if they can pull everything together, I think they'll have a great year...

Florida: looks good ON PAPER, but games aren't played on paper..I can see them going as high as 3rd in the SE, but IMO Tampa and Carolina will be on top...

Atlanta: did themselves no favors last season and now they are going to pay for it... but you can't count them out...

Kristia is offline  
Old
09-20-2007, 03:10 PM
  #5
TheDaysOf 04
Moderator
Rated [SFY]
 
TheDaysOf 04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 16,593
vCash: 500
Tampa- Richards looks to have a better year on the 2nd line- All depends on how newcomers Hlavac and Ouellet play. If this team can go from Vinny and marty doing most of the work, to where everybody does their part well, and the team becomes nicely balanced, everything will look good. Denis looks better too. 4 years straight of playoff exspirence, who knows?

Hurricanes- Looks to put up good offensive numbers. Top lines look REALLY Good. Ward will be good between the pipes. D looks iffy. Could be good or bad.

Caps- I think they will surprize us all. Young team. Did a good job bringing in Poti, Kozlov, and Nylander. Team looks energized and will definatly be much better than last year. They gotta work hard and really want it to go far though

Thrashers - IDK. Hnidy, Mellanby, and Sutton are heavy losses, and I dont think they didnt do enough to make a return to the playoffs. Hossa and Kovalchuk will be their usual selfs. Goalies looked good last year, but crumbled in playoffs. Difference will be made in Dupuis, Holik and Rucchin

Panthers - Vokoun's a good goalie, but wont make enough of a difference to propell them forward. should put up similar numbers to last year. Not really going anywhere

TheDaysOf 04 is offline  
Old
09-20-2007, 03:13 PM
  #6
Maria
Registered User
 
Maria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,434
vCash: 500
Tampa or Carolina for the division, a good year by either Denis or Holms and no big injuries we'll be fine.

Washington a very strong team, they always gives us troubles when we play against them, i think they'll end third.

I want to see the kitties last, so i go with Atlanta for 4th.

Maria is offline  
Old
09-20-2007, 03:44 PM
  #7
fcpremix88
Registered User
 
fcpremix88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Tampa
Country: United States
Posts: 2,846
vCash: 602
I could've sworn Denis was the worst goalie to ever play a couple months ago...

I'm thinking this division is ridiculously close where #1 is only 15points higher than #5.

1. Lightning- Lecavalier may not score 50goals, but he won't need to.
2. Capitols- Ovechkin is great by himself... let's see him with a #1 center
3. Panthers- Great defense just got a standout goalie.
4. Thrashers- They're going to take a tumble, but still be PO competitors till that last 2 weeks.
5. Hurricanes- I guess I just don't see anything all that amazing about this team... dunno.

fcpremix88 is offline  
Old
09-22-2007, 02:25 PM
  #8
OptimismRestrainer
Registered User
 
OptimismRestrainer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: what, exactly?
Posts: 5,337
vCash: 500
1. Lightning: Denis is the old Denis. Richards breaks out. Secondary scoring improves. 4 & 26 have 90+ point seasons with much less minutes. Prospal improves to a -15.
2. Panthers: Same offensive core. Best defense in division. Great goaltending if healthy. Alot of people are underestimating Florida. I'd be less surprised if they won the division then finished last.
3. Capitals: Improved but not quite there just yet.
4. Canes: Horrible defense costs them. I am not sold on Cam Ward.
5. Thrash: Late deals from last year bite them in the ass. No scoring down the middle, bad defense.

OptimismRestrainer is offline  
Old
09-22-2007, 07:21 PM
  #9
Butchered
Whatchu doin Cooper?
 
Butchered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: 501
Country: United States
Posts: 4,320
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Butchered
Number one/two is a tossup between Florida and Tampa Bay for me. I don't believe Florida will do as well as some seem to think, but I do think they have a legitimate chance to challenge for the division. Tampa SHOULD have better secondary scoring, better goaltending (couldn't be much worse?) and better depth all around. Florida has a goalie that could be all star caliber, they have a strong offense and the best defense in the division. If they stay healthy and all play up to potential, they take the division.

Number three IMO is for Washington. Nylander will help, you know what you get with Ovechkin and Semin, and you have another young kid in Backstrom that should add to a pretty potent offense. Kolzig has the ability to keep them in it. I don't think they'll be too many points out from the 1/2 spots.

4/5 are between Carolina and Atlanta, neither of which I really care about.

Butchered is offline  
Old
09-24-2007, 02:31 PM
  #10
pb1300
BLEED RED
 
pb1300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Aiyio, Greece
Country: Greece
Posts: 10,668
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to pb1300
First off, I COME IN PEACE. I respect TB for what they did a few seasons ago, and I love St Louis. I just cant understand where some of you actually think Florida will end up last in the division, or even behind Tampa. Some know me from the past where I thought that my team was better than most, and maybe that was me being overly optimistic, but not this season.

We have the best defensive group in the division. If anything, Carolina is a close second to us in that regard. Your goaltending is extremely weak, and I dont think Denis will improve a lot over last season. Vokoun had a fluke health issue two seasons ago, and a hand injury that is 100% now. Barring any injuries, he is the best goaltender in the division, followed by Kolzig, Ward, Lehtonen, then your tandem.

You guys have three of the top playmakers in the division, and you should see an improvement in scoring cause I think last season was a fluke for Richards. I dont think he warrants the amount of $$$ he is being paid, but I do think he is a better player than what he showed us last season. We have Horton, Jokinen, Weiss, Stumpel, Peltonen, Zednik, and Olesz. Sure Horton and Olli are the two that would probably scare most, but the others are all capable of scoring in double digits, with some netting more than 20. We should have three solid scoring lines this year.

Like I said earlier, Ive looked at my team through red/blue/gold colored goggles in the past, but its different this season. We are more balanced on offense, solid on defense with a top 7 goalie in Vokoun. Of course I agree with Kristia28, you can look good on paper, but have to prove it on the ice. Until we do, I think this division is Carolina's for the taking, until we prove otherwise.

Carolina or Florida
Tampa
Washington
Atlanta

Remember...I come in peace.

pb1300 is offline  
Old
09-24-2007, 05:00 PM
  #11
bladoww
Team of the Future
 
bladoww's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 1,551
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pb1300 View Post
First off, I COME IN PEACE. I respect TB for what they did a few seasons ago, and I love St Louis. I just cant understand where some of you actually think Florida will end up last in the division, or even behind Tampa. Some know me from the past where I thought that my team was better than most, and maybe that was me being overly optimistic, but not this season.

We have the best defensive group in the division. If anything, Carolina is a close second to us in that regard. Your goaltending is extremely weak, and I dont think Denis will improve a lot over last season. Vokoun had a fluke health issue two seasons ago, and a hand injury that is 100% now. Barring any injuries, he is the best goaltender in the division, followed by Kolzig, Ward, Lehtonen, then your tandem.

You guys have three of the top playmakers in the division, and you should see an improvement in scoring cause I think last season was a fluke for Richards. I dont think he warrants the amount of $$$ he is being paid, but I do think he is a better player than what he showed us last season. We have Horton, Jokinen, Weiss, Stumpel, Peltonen, Zednik, and Olesz. Sure Horton and Olli are the two that would probably scare most, but the others are all capable of scoring in double digits, with some netting more than 20. We should have three solid scoring lines this year.

Like I said earlier, Ive looked at my team through red/blue/gold colored goggles in the past, but its different this season. We are more balanced on offense, solid on defense with a top 7 goalie in Vokoun. Of course I agree with Kristia28, you can look good on paper, but have to prove it on the ice. Until we do, I think this division is Carolina's for the taking, until we prove otherwise.

Carolina or Florida
Tampa
Washington
Atlanta

Remember...I come in peace.
I was going to post in the thread with a similar title (http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=422259) on the Panthers board earlier, but I decided not too. Would appear too trollish - and that's not me. I despise trolls. Not that I'm calling you one, don't get me wrong.

I do find it quite amusing however that you come here and are surprised that Tampa fans would actually rate their team high, and you guys low (and really, only one or two people rated you guys last). Is it really that unexpected? It should also come as no surprise then, Lightning fans, that if you click on the link above you'll see a bunch of Panther fans ranking the Kitties high and the Bolts low, and most cases dead last.

But really, we've all been down this road before... the "we've got and you've got" discussions. We all know what the Panthers have and you guys know what we have. I realize you come here in peace and whatnot (and that's awesome make no mistake about it), but to actually post here questioning peoples opinions when they've already explained why they think the way they do is just odd. They've already given their opinion and an explanation - what more do you want?

bladoww is offline  
Old
09-24-2007, 05:31 PM
  #12
OptimismRestrainer
Registered User
 
OptimismRestrainer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: what, exactly?
Posts: 5,337
vCash: 500
Kindly change my original prediction of a Lightning division title to a Lightning last place finish. With Dan Boyle out for a month our season is over. We have no shot.

OptimismRestrainer is offline  
Old
09-24-2007, 05:54 PM
  #13
pb1300
BLEED RED
 
pb1300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Aiyio, Greece
Country: Greece
Posts: 10,668
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to pb1300
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladoww View Post
I was going to post in the thread with a similar title (http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=422259) on the Panthers board earlier, but I decided not too. Would appear too trollish - and that's not me. I despise trolls. Not that I'm calling you one, don't get me wrong.

I do find it quite amusing however that you come here and are surprised that Tampa fans would actually rate their team high, and you guys low (and really, only one or two people rated you guys last). Is it really that unexpected? It should also come as no surprise then, Lightning fans, that if you click on the link above you'll see a bunch of Panther fans ranking the Kitties high and the Bolts low, and most cases dead last.

But really, we've all been down this road before... the "we've got and you've got" discussions. We all know what the Panthers have and you guys know what we have. I realize you come here in peace and whatnot (and that's awesome make no mistake about it), but to actually post here questioning peoples opinions when they've already explained why they think the way they do is just odd. They've already given their opinion and an explanation - what more do you want?
I just think that some post us low cause of spite, and nothing else. Im trying to look at it dead center, as even as possible from all five teams in the division. I will say that probably some on my board post TB low cause of spite, as some might do the same here. Those are the ones that tend to troll. But I agree with what you have to say as far as the teams fans being optimistic about their club.

Just a little FYI, I love the rivalry our organization, meaning management, playerss, fans, etc., has with yours and I hope that it continues over time. If we can continue to improve, it should be even more fun than seasons past. Im sure Gratton is going to add to that this year as well.

pb1300 is offline  
Old
09-24-2007, 05:55 PM
  #14
pb1300
BLEED RED
 
pb1300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Aiyio, Greece
Country: Greece
Posts: 10,668
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to pb1300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goalie Needed View Post
Kindly change my original prediction of a Lightning division title to a Lightning last place finish. With Dan Boyle out for a month our season is over. We have no shot.
That has to be one of the craziest injuries I have heard of. Tough to hear cause Im a Boyle fan. He was nothing but class when he came down here for our 96 reunion weekend.

pb1300 is offline  
Old
09-24-2007, 06:09 PM
  #15
The Fear Boners
Plz stop pucks
 
The Fear Boners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Scrip Club
Country: United States
Posts: 20,044
vCash: 500
I think the Cats will surprise a lot of people this year. I don't think Carolina is going to be as good as some people think, but that's just me, and frankly... i'm bat**** crazy. Washington will be a playoff contender... don't doubt Semin/Backstrom/Ovechkin, those guys are explosive. I think Atlanta will struggle. Hard. Tampa, if they stay healthy and goaltending holds, can steal the division. Of course, I might be biased.

Tampa
Florida
Washington
Carolina
Atlanta

I think Florida and Washington will surprise. (Although I hate those stinkin' Panthers )

The Fear Boners is offline  
Old
09-24-2007, 08:19 PM
  #16
pb1300
BLEED RED
 
pb1300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Aiyio, Greece
Country: Greece
Posts: 10,668
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to pb1300
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctheory View Post
I think the Cats will surprise a lot of people this year. I don't think Carolina is going to be as good as some people think, but that's just me, and frankly... i'm bat**** crazy. Washington will be a playoff contender... don't doubt Semin/Backstrom/Ovechkin, those guys are explosive. I think Atlanta will struggle. Hard. Tampa, if they stay healthy and goaltending holds, can steal the division. Of course, I might be biased.

Tampa
Florida
Washington
Carolina
Atlanta

I think Florida and Washington will surprise. (Although I hate those stinkin' Panthers )
There we go! Good, I hate you guys too

pb1300 is offline  
Old
09-24-2007, 08:44 PM
  #17
The Fear Boners
Plz stop pucks
 
The Fear Boners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Scrip Club
Country: United States
Posts: 20,044
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pb1300 View Post
There we go! Good, I hate you guys too
Harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The Fear Boners is offline  
Old
09-25-2007, 09:29 AM
  #18
tony d
The franchise
 
tony d's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Behind A Tree
Country: Canada
Posts: 35,303
vCash: 500
1)Florida
2)Carolina
3)Atlanta
4)Washington
5)Tampa Bay

I know that predicting the Lightning will finish last will prove unpopular on a Lightning message board, still the team has to many question marks in goal as well as secondary scoring and defence, and I really feel as if they are going to take a huge step backwards this season.

tony d is offline  
Old
09-25-2007, 10:42 AM
  #19
Maria
Registered User
 
Maria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,434
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tony d View Post
1)Florida
2)Carolina
3)Atlanta
4)Washington
5)Tampa Bay

I know that predicting the Lightning will finish last will prove unpopular on a Lightning message board, still the team has to many question marks in goal as well as secondary scoring and defence, and I really feel as if they are going to take a huge step backwards this season.



our secondary scoring should be better, as well as our defense. The goaltenders don't have to be perfect they just have to be good, i find it funny that people think we would end last in our division with the fire power we have.

I can't wait to see this team prove all people wrong, specially all the experts predicting the Kitties to win the division.

Maria is offline  
Old
09-25-2007, 01:21 PM
  #20
Biscuit Bullet
Registered User
 
Biscuit Bullet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Washington DC
Country: United States
Posts: 6,424
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Biscuit Bullet
Boyle is only going to miss 2 weeks of the regular season, correct?

It's shouldn't be that big of a blow to the Bolts.

Biscuit Bullet is offline  
Old
09-25-2007, 07:25 PM
  #21
OptimismRestrainer
Registered User
 
OptimismRestrainer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: what, exactly?
Posts: 5,337
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria View Post


our secondary scoring should be better, as well as our defense. The goaltenders don't have to be perfect they just have to be good, i find it funny that people think we would end last in our division with the fire power we have.

I can't wait to see this team prove all people wrong, specially all the experts predicting the Kitties to win the division.
You go girl, you go.

OptimismRestrainer is offline  
Old
09-25-2007, 07:28 PM
  #22
OptimismRestrainer
Registered User
 
OptimismRestrainer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: what, exactly?
Posts: 5,337
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuit Bullet View Post
Boyle is only going to miss 2 weeks of the regular season, correct?

It's shouldn't be that big of a blow to the Bolts.
4 to 6. Could be as little as 6 regular season games or as many as 12 if that schedule holds. He was supposed to start skating today, I think. Personally, I wouldn't be shocked if it was less than 4 weeks. Didn't Cam Ward have a similar injury to his leg and miss very little time as a result? Not sure about it if someone could enlighten me please.

OptimismRestrainer is offline  
Old
09-25-2007, 08:15 PM
  #23
Maria
Registered User
 
Maria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 4,434
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goalie Needed View Post
You go girl, you go.


Maria is offline  
Old
09-26-2007, 02:44 PM
  #24
TheDaysOf 04
Moderator
Rated [SFY]
 
TheDaysOf 04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 16,593
vCash: 500
MAGIC is the only real answer to the panthers fans on how we make the playoffs. getting to the playoffs with such bad goalies. How did we ever survive? Using denis and holmqvist to make it last year, and using a back up, and an old guy the year before. How do we do it? MAGIC!

Its good being a lightning fan

TheDaysOf 04 is offline  
Old
09-26-2007, 06:22 PM
  #25
The Fear Boners
Plz stop pucks
 
The Fear Boners's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Scrip Club
Country: United States
Posts: 20,044
vCash: 500
I saw someone had listed us last on the panthers board with a predicted 70 points. That made me laugh a bunch.

Look what we did with bad goaltending last year. Now, look at improvements on the deeper lines (5% body fat Karlsson, Gratton) which, as long as they can actually shoot (*staring at Eric Perrin*) should boost our secondary scoring that much more.

In net, Denis has looked like a banshee in net (because i'm sure after being driven face first into the dirt by everyone in Tampa, it ought to light a fire under your ass) but Holmqvist has looked shaky at best to me. Ramo looks like he's got great tools to work with but his play scared me a few times in that wings game. He's very jumpy, he moves out a lot and looked like you could pull him out of position easily, BUT... it could have just been the jitters for him.

Richards looks like he's done toying around and wants to play again (although I laugh at the fact that a 70 point season is "horrible" with Jason Ward + filler on the second line with you, nevermind the salary)...

Hlavac and Oullet I have a gut feeling just won't work out.

/alarmist

The Fear Boners is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:08 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.