HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Colorado Avalanche
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

McCormick to Hershey

Closed Thread

Old
01-08-2004, 12:13 PM
hoserthehorrible

vCash: 500
McCormick to Hershey

Cody McCormick was sent down to Hershey today.

I'm a little surprised although I'd rather see him get lots of minutes in Hershey rather than sit in the press box for the Avs games.

Old
01-08-2004, 12:19 PM
Sakic19

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoserthehorrible

I'm a little surprised although I'd rather see him get lots of minutes in Hershey rather than sit in the press box for the Avs games.
Personally, I'd rather Cummins sit in the press box, and Cody gets more ice time.

Old
01-08-2004, 12:20 PM
DarioinDenver

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoserthehorrible

Not too suprised myself. McCormick has looked very so so since he broke his finger. If Moore plays well then Brigley will likely see time in Hershey until he gets back in game shape.

Old
01-08-2004, 12:31 PM
DRL
Streak killers!

Send a message via MSN to DRL Send a message via Yahoo to DRL
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarioinDenver
Not too suprised myself. McCormick has looked very so so since he broke his finger. If Moore plays well then Brigley will likely see time in Hershey until he gets back in game shape.
has he even recovered from the broken finger yet?

makes more sense to let him get lots of ice-time in hershey, moore has outplayed him and larsen when healthy is better suited for 4th line duty.

i bet brigley gets sent down next to rehab as well, i think the same will aplyy to riku and svatos as well, let them regain their stuff in hershey first before being recalled.

a like the bottom lines like this anyway:

hinote-nikolishin-selanne
worrell-moore-cummins

jim and peter work well together and prevent other teams from stirring up crap, the 4th line has picked up 3 goals in the last week, i hope people are prepared to see cummins for the rest of the year cuz he aint going nowhere, he is was one of tony's favs and despite stupid penalities shows alot of heart and determination night in night out, let the kids develop with the warriors battling it out!

Old
01-08-2004, 04:12 PM
MileHigh

I'm not the biggest fan of Cummins but I'd rather see McCormick get sent down and get quality minutes as opposed to maybe getting fourth line minutes. Moore has really impressed me adn I'm glad he is finally getting the chance to center the fourth line.

I also don't like playing Cummins and Worrell so I hope Larsen gets to be the 4th line left wing.

Old
01-08-2004, 04:56 PM
Zodiac

I don't like the idea of Selanne on the third line.

Kono/Niko/Hinote looks better in my book.

Kariya and Selanne were magic ...I don't see the point of breaking them up. With Kariya just coming back from injury ...let them have a good chance to play together and see if that magic is still there.

Closed Thread