HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Something Special!

Closed Thread

Old
01-10-2004, 02:06 PM
Drunk World Order

vCash: 500
Something Special!

After watching a few bulldog games this season maybe I am over excited, but I do believe we have three guys that are gonna be stars in the NHL in the very near future...

Balej...has been dominate and is a awesome sniper...I would love to see the habs bring him up to play on the first line...only if someone got hurt...and we could give him quality minutes!!! After seeing him play I would probally compare him to Kovalev...because he is so strong with the puck...he also shows alot of hussle and defensive awareness...he has really blossomed!!!

Perezogin...He will probally start the next season with the bulldogs...but he won't stay the whole season there...and I predict that he will be with the big club next season probaaly earlier then later for sure...he has adapted very well, and show flashes of greatness...he has been starting to be consitent with his plays and at times dominant...he just needs to be able to finnish his plays...all the tools are there for sure...If I could compare him to anyone I think I would say a healty Samsonov...to show his full potential he will have to play on the first two lines!!!

Higgins...His play is solid all overall and shows alot of maturity in his play...I believe he will start the season with the habs next year...because he's been developing so fast...there's not much not to like about his game...I would probally compare him to a steve rucchin or John Madden...solid prospect

There are others I believe who will be solid ala Hainsey, Plekanek, Beauchmein...but beyond the Ahl I can't comment because I haven't seen also of our prospects...but I know that we are deep and have alot blue chip prospects for sure!!!

A true believer

Go habs Go!!!

Old
01-10-2004, 02:37 PM
daiglek91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunk World Order
Balej...has been dominate and is a awesome sniper...I would love to see the habs bring him up to play on the first line...only if someone got hurt...and we could give him quality minutes!!! After seeing him play I would probally compare him to Kovalev...because he is so strong with the puck...he also shows alot of hussle and defensive awareness...he has really blossomed!!!
Yeah! And Gainey said it wouldn't take much time before he plays with the big team this season, in few weeks.

Quote:
Perezogin...He will probally start the next season with the bulldogs...but he won't stay the whole season there...and I predict that he will be with the big club next season probaaly earlier then later for sure...he has adapted very well, and show flashes of greatness...he has been starting to be consitent with his plays and at times dominant...he just needs to be able to finnish his plays...all the tools are there for sure...If I could compare him to anyone I think I would say a healty Samsonov...to show his full potential he will have to play on the first two lines!!!
I agree with this with one exception, I think He can't make the team next season, cause there is no season next year :p (Lock-out). But I think If a miracle happen and there's a hockey season, he'll be part of the team in the first game of next year.

Quote:
Higgins...His play is solid all overall and shows alot of maturity in his play...I believe he will start the season with the habs next year...because he's been developing so fast...there's not much not to like about his game...I would probally compare him to a steve rucchin or John Madden...solid prospect
NO! Higgins is not a defensive forward! He's lot more offensive than a defensive. I know he's been solid defensively, but don't count on him to play like a Madden in the future.

Closed Thread