HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Notices

Atlanta Draft Pick Question

Old
09-25-2007, 12:37 AM
Trouble

vCash: 500
Atlanta Draft Pick Question

Do we still have Atlanta's 2nd rd pick this year from the Tkachuk trade at the deadline or has the 2nd rd pick been changed to a 4th via the trade this summer?

Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2007, 01:27 AM
Blue Sur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Do we still have Atlanta's 2nd rd pick this year from the Tkachuk trade at the deadline or has the 2nd rd pick been changed to a 4th via the trade this summer?
To my knowledge, the second rounder is still with the Blues. It was only the conditional first rounder that would have changed hands if KT had re-signed with the Thrashers.

The original trade reported here: http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=197640&hubname=nhl

The reacquisition explained here:
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=211947&hubname=

Hope this clears things up somewhat.

Blue Sur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2007, 01:31 AM
Plager05

Hey, Blue Sur, what is the origin of your name? I was thinking maybe blueser, like loser? Tts seperated so I'm not sure. That is pretty close to my high school's nickname is why I thought that.(SLUHSER) Also I see you are from Finland so it the Espoo Blues, the St. Louis Blues or both?

Plager05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2007, 03:30 AM
Blue Sur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plager05 View Post
Hey, Blue Sur, what is the origin of your name? I was thinking maybe blueser, like loser? Tts seperated so I'm not sure. That is pretty close to my high school's nickname is why I thought that.(SLUHSER) Also I see you are from Finland so it the Espoo Blues, the St. Louis Blues or both?
It's a secret... . Maybe I'll reveal more in a couple weeks when my rookie season (scoreless in 145 games, 0 PIM , obviously down to Alaska with the polar bears) ends. And in Finland, definitely NOT the pretenders from Espoo. They have (given their filthy rich owner) adopted a rather Bluesy strategy of acquiring big-name players (at least in the Finnish league) but always crashing in the playoffs. That shall change for our Blues, if not this year, then in 2009.

Blue Sur is offline   Reply With Quote