HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Erat?

Old
09-25-2007, 05:46 PM
Mauri11*

vCash: 500
Erat?

What kind of numbers do you think he'll put up this year?

Dumont too. Do you think he's worth taking over Higgins, Arnott, or Comrie?

Thanks.

Mauri11* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2007, 07:42 PM
Jarnberg

40-50 points more then likely for Erat.

For Dumont, 60-75. Dumont will likely be in the running for the leading scorer along with Arnott and Legwand.

Jarnberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2007, 10:50 PM
predfan24

He was close to PPG last year before he was injured. With an incresed role this year I see 60 points, mabye more if he can ever put it all together. He has PPG talent he just needs to be more consistent

predfan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-27-2007, 10:58 AM
Mauri11*

Yeah he's pretty much going from a third line role last year to a first line roll this year... 40-50 points seems like nothing for a first liner, but if you says so!

Old
09-27-2007, 11:10 AM
Jarnberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatoh View Post
Yeah he's pretty much going from a third line role last year to a first line roll this year... 40-50 points seems like nothing for a first liner, but if you says so!
While we rolled three scoring lines, Erat was essentially on the top line (or second line depending on how you look at it). He received more time then our third 'scoring line'.

Old
09-27-2007, 06:21 PM
Mauri11*

Another question that I'll keep in here:

How will Radulov do in terms of goals and assists? Has he had a good preseason?

One more thing: Legwand, Arnott or Dumont. If goals are worth 2 pts and assists 1, who do you take?

Thanks!

Last edited by Mauri11*: 09-27-2007 at 06:28 PM.
Old
09-27-2007, 06:37 PM
lstcyr

radulov 30 goals 35 assists. not a great preseason but it will come.

I'd take Dumont. I think he's going to do really well this year. Contract year and all.

lstcyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-28-2007, 11:33 AM
Jarnberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatoh View Post
Another question that I'll keep in here:

How will Radulov do in terms of goals and assists? Has he had a good preseason?
Radulov is a mixed bag. He will have huge pressure on his shoulders this season. He'll likely get more ice time and play against better lines. He's not sneaking up on anyone this year.

He certainly has the skill set to have a big year, but whether or not he does it this season is a different story. Don't underestimate Trotz's ability to mess with lines and how this could affect Radulov. If Radulov doesn't find chemistry right away, he'll be continually moved around.

Quote:
One more thing: Legwand, Arnott or Dumont. If goals are worth 2 pts and assists 1, who do you take?

Thanks!
I'd take Dumont. Out of the three players above, he's the most likely to create chances himself, regardless of who he's playing with. Legwand and Arnott depend more on their role and who they are playing with (moreso then Dumont anyway).

Dumont had a fantastic season last year. Being in a contract year, he should have a great year baring injury.

That being said, I think that one of those 3 will be our leading scorer this season, with Arnott or Dumont likely being the top 2.

Old
09-30-2007, 03:21 PM
thrillhous

Do you guys think that Legwand, Erat and Radulov will step it up this year? I'm less concerned about Arnott and Dumont.

thrillhous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2007, 04:46 PM
FanGirl10

I think once Rads makes that initial goal, he'll be ok. Right now the pressure is on to deliver and keep out of that "sophmore slump." I think he's put enough pressure on himself without everyone adding to it, but it's definitely a mental block. Moving him off the "top line" didn't seem to help with the confidence either.

I think Dumont will be solid and I'm excited to see what comes out of Dumont and Arnott this year.

Again, I think Erat is feeling the pressure to deliver this year as well, and he should. We all talk about the future of the team. Erat along with Legwand, Suter and Weber (assuming we hang on to them) ARE the future. So again, this is going to be a make or break year all around IMO.

FanGirl10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2007, 07:00 PM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillhous View Post
Do you guys think that Legwand, Erat and Radulov will step it up this year? I'm less concerned about Arnott and Dumont.
Legwand stepped it up last season, I expect similar numbers this year.

triggrman is offline   Reply With Quote