HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Lines in St. Louis?

Closed Thread

Old
01-09-2004, 03:53 PM
Hockeycrazed07

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Hockeycrazed07 Send a message via AIM to Hockeycrazed07 Send a message via Yahoo to Hockeycrazed07
Lines in St. Louis?

Hey all~
What lines have the Blues been using recently?
Also, assuming you were in control of the lines and had all of the resources in the Blues' system available to you, what lines would you use? (Assume that everyone is healthy.) Would Sejna be a part of your lines?

Thanks in advance!
~Crazed.

Old
01-09-2004, 04:47 PM
c-carp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeycrazed07
Hey all~
Also, assuming you were in control of the lines and had all of the resources in the Blues' system available to you, what lines would you use? (Assume that everyone is healthy.) Would Sejna be a part of your lines?

Thanks in advance!
~Crazed.
The only part of that question that I can answer is that Senja will not be in the mix he is still a good prospect but he needs time in Worcester to refine his game.

Old
01-09-2004, 10:55 PM
King of Stankonia

Send a message via Yahoo to King of Stankonia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeycrazed07
Hey all~

Thanks in advance!
~Crazed.
~Crazed,
Due to about a bajillion injuries on the team, the Blues have been using multiple lines and Coach Q has been shuffling things up every game. If I were playing the "what if" game, the ones that I would go with would be:

Tkachuk-Demitra-Mellanby
Drake-Weight-Boguniecki
Mayers/Rycroft-Cajanek-Nickulas
Danton-Johnson-Mayers/Low/Rycroft

Spares- Heerema

MacInnis-Jackman
Pronger-Backman
Salvador-Baron

Spares- Finley, Laflamme

Just say "NO!" to "Have The Puck" Khavanov (Sorry IB and PB, I couldn't resist).

This is fun! Anyone else want to try?

Old
01-10-2004, 12:03 AM
c-carp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubina_Fan
~Crazed,
Due to about a bajillion injuries on the team, the Blues have been using multiple lines and Coach Q has been shuffling things up every game. If I were playing the "what if" game, the ones that I would go with would be:

Tkachuk-Demitra-Mellanby
Drake-Weight-Boguniecki
Mayers/Rycroft-Cajanek-Nickulas
Danton-Johnson-Mayers/Low/Rycroft

Spares- Heerema

MacInnis-Jackman
Pronger-Backman
Salvador-Baron

Spares- Finley, Laflamme

Just say "NO!" to "Have The Puck" Khavanov (Sorry IB and PB, I couldn't resist).

This is fun! Anyone else want to try?
Tonight on a STL sports show they said they may try Weight on the wing so I will try assumming they do that.

Tkachuk Demitra Weight
Drake Cajanek Mellanby
Bogy Johnson Rycroft
Danton Martins Mayers

Spare Herrema

Pronger Baron
Finley Stuart
LaFlamme Khavanov

Kubina fan a lot of the D you have listed are hurt MacInnis, Jackman Backman and Salvador? Reed Low is also still on IR as is Steve McLaren, Jeremy Yablonski was sent down so they have noone to fill the enforcer role if needed available for tommorow.

Old
01-10-2004, 05:21 AM
Frenzy1

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-carp
Tonight on a STL sports show they said they may try Weight on the wing so I will try assumming they do that.

Tkachuk Demitra Weight
Drake Cajanek Mellanby
Bogy Johnson Rycroft
Danton Martins Mayers

Spare Herrema

Pronger Baron
Finley Stuart
LaFlamme Khavanov

Kubina fan a lot of the D you have listed are hurt MacInnis, Jackman Backman and Salvador? Reed Low is also still on IR as is Steve McLaren, Jeremy Yablonski was sent down so they have noone to fill the enforcer role if needed available for tommorow.

I am not overly happy about putting Weight on Demitras line. Too much fire power and not enough on the 2nd and 3rd.

What I would like to see is something along these lines.

Walt, Demitra, Rycroft
Bogi, Weight, Drake
Mayers, Cayanek, Heerema
Danton, Johnson, Mel

Extra: Nickalus or Mel

Mel has been just plain horrible this season. He is a great leader, but he has not had any jump on the ice. As for Heerema, he has shown some flashes brilliance and would play better w/ regular ice time. But this is just my oppinion and doesn't count for much.

Old
01-10-2004, 10:05 AM
Plager05

Quote:
Um, how about Demitra on the wing? Weight on the wing, wtf?

Old
01-10-2004, 06:14 PM
c-carp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plager05
Um, how about Demitra on the wing? Weight on the wing, wtf?
It didnt make sence to me either but that is what was reported on Fox Sports net? I think they are just grasping at straws to try and score some goals. They couldnt score in a Brothel with a hand full of fifties right now.

Old
01-11-2004, 05:19 PM
King of Stankonia

Send a message via Yahoo to King of Stankonia
Quote:
I was just playing the "what if all of the Blues were healthy" game. I'm well aware of the injuries facing St. Louis.
I don't think that's a good sign that I'm playing that game now as opposed to after another failed play-off run .

Old
01-11-2004, 09:59 PM
Hockeycrazed07

Send a message via ICQ to Hockeycrazed07 Send a message via AIM to Hockeycrazed07 Send a message via Yahoo to Hockeycrazed07
Thanks a lot, everyone!
~Crazed.

Old
01-11-2004, 10:16 PM
c-carp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubina_Fan
I was just playing the "what if all of the Blues were healthy" game. I'm well aware of the injuries facing St. Louis.
I don't think that's a good sign that I'm playing that game now as opposed to after another failed play-off run .
I figured that you knew, it would be nice if this team could ever get everone healthy at once and take a run at things.

Closed Thread