HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

WAY WAY OT: Lombardi

Closed Thread

Old
10-01-2007, 07:33 PM
MrEctions
Willy Nilly

vCash: 500
WAY WAY OT: Lombardi

Cap issues be damned etc etc, I recently have gotten to see some highlight vids of this guy and man would he look good in Ranger Blue. Fast as can be, and know's how to bury the puck. I dont watch much West Coast hockey, so Im sure this is old news to some, but that kid can play!!

Old
10-01-2007, 07:34 PM
GarretJoseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psykedout66 View Post
Cap issues be damned etc etc, I recently have gotten to see some highlight vids of this guy and man would he look good in Ranger Blue. Fast as can be, and know's how to bury the puck. I dont watch much West Coast hockey, so Im sure this is old news to some, but that kid can play!!
Hes a nice little player. At what cost?

Old
10-01-2007, 07:36 PM
MrEctions
Willy Nilly

Idk, I was hoping someone here might know more about him. I realize this is totally not gonna happen, just curious as to what his contract is like and any other info. He's alot of fun to watch. Before all you say we are logjammed at wing etc etc, I know this, just a fun speculation thread....

Old
10-01-2007, 07:37 PM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

Awards:
Unfortunately, cap issues be damned is just not an option. Not sure where he would play either.

10-01-2007, 07:39 PM
MrEctions
Willy Nilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway View Post
Unfortunately, cap issues be damned is just not an option. Not sure where he would play either.
Lol I know bud, just would like to here info and what every1's thoughts are on this player. He's new to me, and yet looks incredibly talented. How long has he been in the league, from what I know of the Flames, my knowledge is pretty limited to Iginla and Phaneuf lol.

Old
10-01-2007, 07:43 PM
Draft Guru
The Wizard of Özil

This board is just too busy right now with lots of talk of the start of the season....there is no room for OT threads like this right now. In the off-season we're a bit more lenient but things need to get tightened up here now. If you are really interested in knowing more about Lombardi, the posters on the Flames board will be able to give you better opinions than those of us here on the Rangers board.

Closed Thread