HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > St. Louis Blues
Notices

Zakharov\Shkotov\Belle\Bolduc CHL Watch

Closed Thread

Old
02-27-2004, 04:50 PM
c-carp

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macabre
I'd rather hear you talking about Zakharov in the NHL.
Hopefully he makes it because we need scoring but he needs to develop more, We rushed Senja and look how that worked out.

Old
02-28-2004, 06:48 PM
topshelf331

Send a message via ICQ to topshelf331 Send a message via Yahoo to topshelf331
C-carp, you may already know this but, i asked a guy from BNF to report how DJ King played for Kelowna last night. This is basically what he had to say:

BNF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovorock
Last night King fought the heavyweight champ of the WHL for the forth time this year. First time was nothing, second and third slight edge for King, last night he killed McCaffrey. Here is a link to hockeyfight page.
Hfights:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jovorock
King new heaveyweight champ!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After four fights with McCaffrey, the first was a nothing fight both fell down, second and third were slight edge to King or even, fourth last night King sent Mac out for repairs. McCaffrey was beaten pretty good (I listened on the radio) but heard from two guys that were there and said big win for DJ.

Anyone else recap this fight?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem24
This fight wasn't even close, King landed 6 hard rights square and even buckled Mac with one of them.I have watched the game tape 4-5 times and Mac never landed a punch and had to leave the ice for repairs.

Very impressive win for King.

Like i said, I know you frequent that page, so you probably already saw this. But in case you didnt , here ya go.

Old
02-29-2004, 12:58 AM
c-carp

Just an added fact about DJ King, I was on a fight related site and they were raving about his Pugilistic skills he apparently won a bout with one of the toughest guys in that league. (I will edit the post with his name after I visit there later) oops the previous poster beat me to it, anyway it looks like we have another good scrapper in the system.

Old
02-29-2004, 11:35 AM
Buannan

Quote:
Originally Posted by c-carp
Just an added fact about DJ King, I was on a fight related site and they were raving about his Pugilistic skills he apparently won a bout with one of the toughest guys in that league. (I will edit the post with his name after I visit there later) oops the previous poster beat me to it, anyway it looks like we have another good scrapper in the system.
that is one of many reasons I love DJ King...he can score too

and he has personality on and off the ice...one of those players that you can just tell is loving the game

Old
02-29-2004, 07:55 PM
c-carp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buannan
that is one of many reasons I love DJ King...he can score too

and he has personality on and off the ice...one of those players that you can just tell is loving the game
Cant wait to get him on the big club.

Old
03-08-2004, 08:55 PM
topshelf331

Send a message via ICQ to topshelf331 Send a message via Yahoo to topshelf331
Updated. Looks like Beckford-tseu is getting more games. Zakharov's scoring has slowed, but his +/- is going up. Shkotov keeps scoring.

Old
03-09-2004, 08:52 AM
Frenzy1

And Belle is out w/ a shoulder injury.

Old
03-24-2004, 09:30 AM
Frenzy1

Belle had a PP goal and was voted the number 3 star in last nights game. This is pretty good considering Coburn is playing for Portland.

Shoctov has 2 g. and 1 a. But Quebec may well get dumped out of the playoffs.

Zak has 2g and 2a for Monton in the playoffs.

Closed Thread