HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

CenterIce Online/NHL TV

Old
09-29-2007, 12:26 PM
Bless This Mess

vCash: 500
CenterIce Online/NHL TV

I've posted a similar question in another thread and didn't get the direct response I was looking for so I will try again. I am currently living in London and would like to purchase CenterIce Online. However, I want to be sure that I will actually be able to watch the games before I shell out the dough. Last year on CenterIce Online, they simply prompted me for the zip code I was watching the game in when I was not at my billing address. Can anyone confirm for me if typing in the London zip code, which is a different format than U.S. zip codes, will work? I've tried emailing NHL tech support and got no response.

Second, what the hell is NHL TV and what makes it different than CenterIce Online. Any explanation would be great.

Thanks.

Bless This Mess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-29-2007, 01:32 PM
jagrgodr

sorry i cant really help you, except i THINK nhl.tv is nhl center ice online, am i right?

jagrgodr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-29-2007, 01:49 PM
sandman441

Send a message via Yahoo to sandman441
nhl tv is just the site that is broadcasting center ice online. What I would do is go to www.nhl.tv and try to sign up for the free preview. Though I think it's limited to people in the U.S. (center ice online that is.)

sandman441 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2007, 05:07 PM
Bless This Mess

well i tried to watch some preseason games tonight and everything is blacked out here...im praying that this is just something weird for preseason but for some reason i really doubt it...how the hell can bettman be claiming to make a european push for the league and not even provide online access to center ice online for europeans? im beyond furious

so now i want to ask...what is my next course of action? i tried downloading sopcast, but for some reason whenever i try to login, the screen just keeps loading. what can i do to be able to ensure i can watch our boys run over the panthers? PLEASE PLEASE HELP

Old
09-30-2007, 05:11 PM
sandman441

Yeah if it's showing blacked out for the games you are blacked out. You can try a ipchanger but the center ice thing is only free until the 3rd I think I'm not entirely sure about the date. And you still wouldn't be able to get a pay subscription for it. Sopcast I'm not sure about I have used it but I didn't like it and had some problems with it. You can check yahoo and see if the game is on but I'm not sure when they start showing games either.

Old
09-30-2007, 05:18 PM
Smashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman441 View Post
Yeah if it's showing blacked out for the games you are blacked out. You can try a ipchanger but the center ice thing is only free until the 3rd I think I'm not entirely sure about the date. And you still wouldn't be able to get a pay subscription for it. Sopcast I'm not sure about I have used it but I didn't like it and had some problems with it. You can check yahoo and see if the game is on but I'm not sure when they start showing games either.
Free until the 9th.

Smashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2007, 05:21 PM
Bless This Mess

im more than willing to pay if it will work...anyone know of a feasible option?

Old
10-02-2007, 11:02 AM
donpaulo
Capt Barry Beck

I'm in the same boat. Living in Asia and wanting to watch some games.

wrote nhl offices an email and got nothing for my trouble

way to delegate gary.

donpaulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2007, 02:28 PM
sandman441

I think the only way is if you know somebody in the U.S to get it for you but even then I'm not sure of the blackout restrictions for it.

Old
10-03-2007, 01:25 PM
frozenrubber

OK, last chance for the season, if you want access to Ranger game video, please PM me...

http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=422393

frozenrubber is offline   Reply With Quote