HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Cornell game on The Score.

Closed Thread

Old
01-09-2004, 04:14 PM
Estimated_Prophet

vCash: 500
Cornell game on The Score.

Just turned the game on in the second period but haven't seen O'Byrne on the ice yet.

Old
01-09-2004, 04:16 PM
Bopp

O'Byrne on the score

Habs draft pick Ryan O'Byrne is playing on The Score. He looks pretty good. Skates pretty well and hits quite a bit. I only saw one period but he looks like somebody to keep an eye on.

Old
01-09-2004, 04:20 PM
Bopp

If you didn't see him on the ice you haven't watched much of the game because he has been getting lots of ice time. He plays a regular shift wears # 2. I like what I saw of him in the 1st period.

Old
01-09-2004, 04:25 PM
Estimated_Prophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bopp
If you didn't see him on the ice you haven't watched much of the game because he has been getting lots of ice time. He plays a regular shift wears # 2. I like what I saw of him in the 1st period.
Like I said......I just turned the game on.

Old
01-09-2004, 06:44 PM
Fergy22

O'Bryne

Cornell plays at Harvard on CSTV (college sports tv) on DirectV. The game was Friday (1/09) pm but replay is on Sat 1/10 at 9:30pm and Sunday 1/11 at 9:30am. I haven't seen the game but only highlights and saw he was playing.

Old
01-10-2004, 10:27 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

I have the game on tape, it's the 3rd game of his I have on tape. In those games I really like his physical play. He hits often and will mix it up (fighting is rare in NCAA), plus he skates really well and has good size (should add a few pounds over the years). He hasn't shown much offense, but he did make a really good play on a goal (they play a left wing lock system, so as a RD he is expected to pinch in, and does) it was his pinching in that kept the play going, and Cornell scored a big goal which gave the team some room after Havard made it close. Overall I have been impressed with him and look forward to seeing him again.

Closed Thread