HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Dominic Moore

Closed Thread

Old
01-11-2004, 11:18 AM
Mike8

vCash: 500
Dominic Moore

I watched him play a couple games this year and he seems to be a smart player with good speed and hockey sense. I'm just wondering why he hasn't played more games this year?

And do you see him as being an impact player for the Rangers down the line? Does he have a good shot at making the club next season?

Any help would be appreciated.

Old
01-11-2004, 11:37 AM
nyr5186

Quote:
I watched him play a couple games this year and he seems to be a smart player with good speed and hockey sense. I'm just wondering why he hasn't played more games this year?
Because he's a Ranger and the Rangers give spots to young players only if they dominate every shift of every game. And god forbid if they made a mistake, they'd be banned for life.

Quote:
And do you see him as being an impact player for the Rangers down the line? Does he have a good shot at making the club next season?
He certainly looks to have the talent to be a solid NHLer in the future. He's got nice speed and good hands. Works hard in both ends of the rink. As for making the team next year, it depends on alot of things. First of all, nobody knows if there will be hockey at all next year. But assuming there is for a while, nobody knows how the team will be constructed. Most Ranger fans hope some free agents will be let go, leaving some spots for younger players like Moore. As often the case with this team, its not a matter of whether the youngsters are good enough, but rather a matter of whether they'll get a legitimate shot at proving that theyre good enough. And lately, that hasnt been the case. But as for Moore, yes, I think he should be challenging for a spot next year.

Old
01-11-2004, 11:52 AM
Theoren Fan

Send a message via AIM to Theoren Fan
The only thing I can think of is that Moore is a center and we're stocked at center as it is

Closed Thread