HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

Patrick Sharp

Closed Thread

Old
01-10-2004, 04:54 PM
mcarrick16

vCash: 500
Patrick Sharp

Can you describe me this guy?
what are is potenciel?

Old
01-10-2004, 05:38 PM
Brad*

I think he probably has upside as a second line player, but he'll more likely be a 3rd line player in my opinion.

That said, I like Sharp alot. He's a pretty good all around player and is putting up some nice numbers with the Phantoms next year. At this stage in the game, he's definitely good enough to be an NHL player but with the depth the Flyers have he's better off spending this season with the Phantoms.

Old
01-10-2004, 06:22 PM
RoDu
Shagga likes axes

Sharp is a heady player and an above-average skater who, at age 19, has what so far projects as an average to slightly below-average offensive upside (as compared with other forwards ranked in the Central Scouting top 100). He has very good all-around skills, so the potential is there for him to be a good two-way forward.

that's from hockeysfuture.com

Old
01-10-2004, 11:33 PM
Whinks

Send a message via AIM to Whinks
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyerfanofthepeg
Sharp is a heady player and an above-average skater who, at age 19, has what so far projects as an average to slightly below-average offensive upside (as compared with other forwards ranked in the Central Scouting top 100). He has very good all-around skills, so the potential is there for him to be a good two-way forward.

that's from hockeysfuture.com
Whoa, they havent updated it in 3 years. Hes 22 now.

Closed Thread