HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Blue Jackets Rumors

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-09-2004, 12:54 PM
  #1
BlueJacketBoy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 101
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BlueJacketBoy Send a message via Yahoo to BlueJacketBoy
Blue Jackets Rumors

Anyone know of any possibilities that might go down for this team?

BlueJacketBoy is offline  
Old
01-09-2004, 12:56 PM
  #2
Peter Griffin
Registered User
 
Peter Griffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 26,740
vCash: 500
I heard Rick Nash was on the block...

Peter Griffin is offline  
Old
01-09-2004, 12:56 PM
  #3
Ozy_Flame
Registered User
 
Ozy_Flame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,087
vCash: 500
This season is lost for them. Just wait untl next year and let Zherdev and Nash lead the team. All those other free-riders should be ample depth until all the young guys start coming around.

Ozy_Flame is offline  
Old
01-09-2004, 01:00 PM
  #4
BlueJacketBoy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 101
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BlueJacketBoy Send a message via Yahoo to BlueJacketBoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Griffin
I heard Rick Nash was on the block...
Yeah me too, heard he could be had by any team willing to part with a 5th rounder and their 7th d-man.

On a more serious note though, there have been a lot of talks about us coming to your Canucks for Umberger and Fedorov. Any light you can shed on this?

BlueJacketBoy is offline  
Old
01-09-2004, 01:07 PM
  #5
Peter Griffin
Registered User
 
Peter Griffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 26,740
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJacketBoy
On a more serious note though, there have been a lot of talks about us coming to your Canucks for Umberger and Fedorov. Any light you can shed on this?
I doubt either gets dealt. Burke has stated that he won't trade Umberger. He is taking a stance saying he isn't willing to give Umberger anymore than the team gave Kesler, and he's going to stand firm on that. He'll let Umberger walk as a UFA before he ever trades him(unless someone overpaid). Burke's done this before and he'll continue to stand firm with Umbeger. If Umberger signs with another team, the Canucks will receive a compensatory 2nd round pick in the 2005 draft.

As for Fedor, who could be dealt, but Burke is likely hesitant to deal him as Fedor has loads of a talent and won't want to see some other team be the benefit of that(If Fedor ever smartens up). I suspect both will remain Canucks' property after the trade deadline.

Peter Griffin is offline  
Old
01-09-2004, 05:11 PM
  #6
Jovavic
Lose to CBJ?
 
Jovavic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ClosedDoorMeeting
Country: Qatar
Posts: 10,758
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Jovavic
Well, Rohloff was picked off of waivers by the Caps.

Jovavic is offline  
Old
01-09-2004, 10:07 PM
  #7
Reign Nateo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,470
vCash: 500
Not really a rumor, but during the Canucks/Kings game, there was an interview with GM Doug Maclean who was scouting in person, and he sounded very dissapointed in Geoff Sanderson and Andrew Cassels in particular.

Reign Nateo is online now  
Old
01-09-2004, 10:11 PM
  #8
Edler Von Gud
Registered User
 
Edler Von Gud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Victoria
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,029
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Edler Von Gud
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reign Nateo
Not really a rumor, but during the Canucks/Kings game, there was an interview with GM Doug Maclean who was scouting in person, and he sounded very dissapointed in Geoff Sanderson and Andrew Cassels in particular.
yeah, at tonights Canucks/Ducks game there were a couple Blue Jacket scouts at the game. Very interesting indeed, wouldn't that be funny if Cassels got traded back to Vancouver.

Edler Von Gud is offline  
Old
01-10-2004, 04:01 AM
  #9
Jovavic
Lose to CBJ?
 
Jovavic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ClosedDoorMeeting
Country: Qatar
Posts: 10,758
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Jovavic
MacLean and his scouts will be taking a very hard look tonight at the Jackets against the Kings. I'm sure some players will get traded here shortly. Sanderson, while not scoring worth a lick, is giving it all every shift. He's really busting azz out there playing defense, checking, and flying thru the neutral zone. He just hasn't done anything with the puck so far this year. I hope they don't trade, he can be a good player. Cassels, on the other hand, looks like he's skating in molasses most of the time.

Jovavic is offline  
Old
01-10-2004, 05:58 AM
  #10
Frenzy1
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 3,829
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Ozzie X
MacLean and his scouts will be taking a very hard look tonight at the Jackets against the Kings. I'm sure some players will get traded here shortly. Sanderson, while not scoring worth a lick, is giving it all every shift. He's really busting azz out there playing defense, checking, and flying thru the neutral zone. He just hasn't done anything with the puck so far this year. I hope they don't trade, he can be a good player. Cassels, on the other hand, looks like he's skating in molasses most of the time.
I can see the Blues making an offer for Sanderson in the next month or two.

I am sure the trade would be for a D prospect (maybe Mike Stuart who has played a couple of game w/ the Blues and they are high on him) or a mid round pick.

I think it will depend on how many teams are interested and if Sanderson is a UFA next season.


Last edited by Frenzy1: 01-10-2004 at 06:05 AM.
Frenzy1 is offline  
Old
01-10-2004, 06:15 AM
  #11
KallioWeHardlyKnewYe
Blue Jacket's Curse
 
KallioWeHardlyKnewYe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 12,303
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenzy1
I can see the Blues making an offer for Sanderson in the next month or two.

I am sure the trade would be for a D prospect (maybe Mike Stuart who has played a couple of game w/ the Blues and they are high on him) or a mid round pick.

I think it will depend on how many teams are interested and if Sanderson is a UFA next season.
Sanderson is signed for two more years at around $3-million I believe. I agree with my fellow CBJ poster here. He has busted his rear all year. He started the year with a few bad plays and some bad luck and that has snowballed. They guy still has ability.

Cass has struggled too. I'm opposed to trading both (unless the return is very good). Columbus has no other potential offense outside of Vyborny and that other guy. I forget his name.

Columbus could use prospects everywhere -- especially d and c.

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe is offline  
Old
01-10-2004, 01:18 PM
  #12
BlueJacketBoy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 101
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BlueJacketBoy Send a message via Yahoo to BlueJacketBoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KallioWeHardlyKnewYe
Sanderson is signed for two more years at around $3-million I believe. I agree with my fellow CBJ poster here. He has busted his rear all year. He started the year with a few bad plays and some bad luck and that has snowballed. They guy still has ability.

Cass has struggled too. I'm opposed to trading both (unless the return is very good). Columbus has no other potential offense outside of Vyborny and that other guy. I forget his name.

Columbus could use prospects everywhere -- especially d and c.

Totally agree on the whole Sanderson issue. One can't overlook the fact that he also has no real talent around him which contributes to the lack of points being put up by him. Another team would have to realize that provided they stick Sandy with some reasonable talent, he could still shine in this league. I also am not really high on getting rid of him.......especially if the only turnout we get is this 5th round crap that everyone is saying is the most we could expect. On the other hand, I would enjoy the fact of getting back prospects for him which is why despite what Peter Griffin posted about the Canucks, I'm still gonna hold on to the hope that Doug tries to swing a deal for either Umberger or Fedorov.........or if we're lucky, both. I know I could be dreaming but with the position this team is in right now, dreams are all most Jackets fans have at the moment lol.

BlueJacketBoy is offline  
Old
01-10-2004, 01:20 PM
  #13
Peter Griffin
Registered User
 
Peter Griffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 26,740
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJacketBoy
On the other hand, I would enjoy the fact of getting back prospects for him which is why despite what Peter Griffin posted about the Canucks, I'm still gonna hold on to the hope that Doug tries to swing a deal for either Umberger or Fedorov.........or if we're lucky, both.
What could Columbus offer though? Keep in mind that Cassels nor Sanderson will be wanted. The Canucks had both and let them go.

Peter Griffin is offline  
Old
01-10-2004, 01:37 PM
  #14
BlueJacketBoy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Posts: 101
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BlueJacketBoy Send a message via Yahoo to BlueJacketBoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Griffin
What could Columbus offer though? Keep in mind that Cassels nor Sanderson will be wanted. The Canucks had both and let them go.

Honestly that's a good question which in turn warrants a good answer and at the moment I don't have one but I'm almost sure something could be worked out. Both Umberger and Fedor have become "troublesome" players for the 'Nucks because of their "attitudes" I guess one would say. The Canucks are already an established team that is full of talent so these two players are by far more expendable to a team like Vancouver than they would be to say the Jackets who with a lack of talent would be more willing to try to put up with players like that out of necessity.

As for what we would give..........the biggest thing I hear all the time is of Umberger possibly going for a 2nd rounder and Fedor being had for about a 4th or a 5th. These are both moves that I would do, but also are moves that the Jackets could afford to do because one must assume that if players are moved at the deadline, we would most likely get picks back (Sanderson, Cassels, Sydor, Lachance.......all possibilities/rumors of being dealt). On the other hand, I will admit that if I'm Burke, I say hell no to that and hold on to these guys but there must be something going on or else no one would get the impression that these guys could be moved so only time will tell.

BlueJacketBoy is offline  
Old
01-10-2004, 01:45 PM
  #15
Peter Griffin
Registered User
 
Peter Griffin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 26,740
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJacketBoy
As for what we would give..........the biggest thing I hear all the time is of Umberger possibly going for a 2nd rounder and Fedor being had for about a 4th or a 5th.
That's fair value for both players. But it's doubtful Burke would trade them for "fair value". If Umberger isn't signed, he becomes a compensatory 2nd round pick in the 2005 draft. As for Fedor, trading him for a mid-round pick could be disastorous for the Canucks. If he ever turns out to be anything at the NHL level, everyone will point back to what the Canucks got for him. IMO, Burke and the Canucks will ride it out with Fedor. If he can't turn it around they would probably rather lose him for nothing as an UFA than to trade him to another team right now.

Quote:
These are both moves that I would do, but also are moves that the Jackets could afford to do because one must assume that if players are moved at the deadline, we would most likely get picks back (Sanderson, Cassels, Sydor, Lachance.......all possibilities/rumors of being dealt).
True, but the Canucks would have little to no interest in any of those players, especially Cassels and Lachance.

Quote:
On the other hand, I will admit that if I'm Burke, I say hell no to that and hold on to these guys
Exactly, no sense in trading either of them really.

Quote:
but there must be something going on or else no one would get the impression that these guys could be moved so only time will tell.
Well, Burke has said that Umberger won't be moved. He's taking a stand in the contract negotiations and he feels that if he moves Umberger, he's sending the message that eventually he'll cave in to the player. There is a very good chance that Umberger will become a UFA at seasons end and the Canucks will take the compensatory pick.

As for Fedorov, there has been trouble with him, but Burke seems to have a soft spot for him. Burke wants this to work out, and he'll do everything he can to make it work. But the end of the line may be fast approaching. That said, I can't see Burke taking the risk of trading him to another team at this time.

Peter Griffin is offline  
Old
01-10-2004, 02:45 PM
  #16
xtra
Registered User
 
xtra's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 3,070
vCash: 500
Well if the Jackets really want Fedor and R.J. then we could just do a simple swap where:

to Van: CBJ 1st

to CBJ: Van 1st R.J. and Fedor


:p

xtra is offline  
Old
01-10-2004, 03:03 PM
  #17
Mizral
Registered User
 
Mizral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Earth, MW
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,122
vCash: 500
I really like Doug McLean, one of the nicest guys in hockey it seems.

Anyhow, here are the rumours I've been hearing regarding the Jackets (there isn't much):

- Sanderson is on the block 100%. There is not much interest in him though. There is a possibility that Sanderson is waived at some point in the season, in fact.

- Daryll Sydor could be traded at some point between now and the deadline to a cup-contending team looking for defensemen.

That's about it for Jackets rumours that I've heard. Both of them I'd say could happen, but I have no idea what MacLean wants to pick up. I suspect it's not another depth defenseman though, considering Walser's good play, and him dealing off Jean-Luc Grande-Peirre.

Mizral is offline  
Old
01-10-2004, 03:38 PM
  #18
Jovavic
Lose to CBJ?
 
Jovavic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ClosedDoorMeeting
Country: Qatar
Posts: 10,758
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Jovavic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizral

That's about it for Jackets rumours that I've heard. Both of them I'd say could happen, but I have no idea what MacLean wants to pick up. I suspect it's not another depth defenseman though, considering Walser's good play, and him dealing off Jean-Luc Grande-Peirre.

I'm pretty sure you meant to say "Erickson's good play". Walser = cheaper Delmore.

Jovavic is offline  
Old
01-11-2004, 07:39 AM
  #19
KallioWeHardlyKnewYe
Blue Jacket's Curse
 
KallioWeHardlyKnewYe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 12,303
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizral
I really like Doug McLean, one of the nicest guys in hockey it seems.

Anyhow, here are the rumours I've been hearing regarding the Jackets (there isn't much):

- Sanderson is on the block 100%. There is not much interest in him though. There is a possibility that Sanderson is waived at some point in the season, in fact.

- Daryll Sydor could be traded at some point between now and the deadline to a cup-contending team looking for defensemen.

That's about it for Jackets rumours that I've heard. Both of them I'd say could happen, but I have no idea what MacLean wants to pick up. I suspect it's not another depth defenseman though, considering Walser's good play, and him dealing off Jean-Luc Grande-Peirre.
I don't know what your sources are, but you're a Mod, so I'll trust you.

But, I would be shocked if Sanderson is waived. To the best of my knowledge, the Jackets have no money trouble and no need to cut salary. Sandy certainly has struggled, but he's showed up and worked hard every night. I would be both shocked and pissed off if he is waived.

The CBJ have a need for Sydor, but the guy is going to be valuable come March and if the offer is good enough, I'd move him.

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe is offline  
Old
01-11-2004, 06:44 PM
  #20
FlyersFan10*
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,349
vCash: 500
Let the truth be told though. The Blue Jackets are as bad as they are because of MacLean. Yeah, he's drafted some good players, but some of his trades and free agent signings have been questionable. I mean, Daryl Sydor was a great trade, but signing Todd Marchant to that big contract was a waste. As well, the team is piss-poor defensively and the fact that Marc Denis practically gets shelled every night is something that should be of concern to MacLean. One just takes a look at Columbus' expansion cousin in Minnesota and sees all the right things they did. Columbus wanted to go really cheap and build from youth. Minnesota was smart to grab some experienced veterans and get a dynamite coach whose system is designed to keep the team competitive while the youngsters develop.

FlyersFan10* is offline  
Old
01-12-2004, 02:20 AM
  #21
KallioWeHardlyKnewYe
Blue Jacket's Curse
 
KallioWeHardlyKnewYe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 12,303
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan10
Let the truth be told though. The Blue Jackets are as bad as they are because of MacLean. Yeah, he's drafted some good players, but some of his trades and free agent signings have been questionable. I mean, Daryl Sydor was a great trade, but signing Todd Marchant to that big contract was a waste. As well, the team is piss-poor defensively and the fact that Marc Denis practically gets shelled every night is something that should be of concern to MacLean. One just takes a look at Columbus' expansion cousin in Minnesota and sees all the right things they did. Columbus wanted to go really cheap and build from youth. Minnesota was smart to grab some experienced veterans and get a dynamite coach whose system is designed to keep the team competitive while the youngsters develop.
You're getting it half-right. CBJ definitely are bad and it very well could be MacLean's fault BUT it is not their defense this year. Their defense has had four of the top five missing for a good portion of the season and still has held up fairly well. The big problem this year is lack of offense. Their last 7 games, they've scored 0, 2, 0, 0, 3, 2, 2 and their 2-3-2 in that span. That's a GOOD run this year. Hard to win when you're averaging around 2 points a game.

You're also being a little contradictory bashing Columbus for using experienced vets, but praising Minny for using vets. Not to mention, you're a little confused. Minny not only is doing it better, but they're doing it cheaper than the CBJ.

I'll still defend the Marchant signing. Was it too much money? Yes, definitely. BUT, a team like the CBJ has to overpay to get talent. This team desperately needed a 2nd/3rd center (Sillinger was the 2nd line center last year). Who else were they going to get? Guys like Nylander and Smoke were wrapped up before they became UFAs. Fedorov was too expensive. Turgeon could've been traded for but that'd be a worse contract. Arnott might have been available, but then you're trading assets. Prospal was the only other option. He's better offensively, but this team really needed a leader and defensive-minded forward and Marchant has those qualities in spades. In the coming years, as the CBJ get more talent and start to come together, they'll reap the benefits of having a guy like Marchant.

If anyone has any suggestions on what the CBJ should have done, rather than signing Marchant, I'd like to hear them.

I defend most of MacLean's personnel decisions. I think most reasonable hockey people would look at the roster and say that the CBJ should be a competitive team. Cup contender? No. Playoff potential? Yes. It definitely hasn't played out that way.
By far, MacLean's biggest mistake (which he keeps compounding) is the unimpressive coaches he's had so far. King wasn't bad, but it wasn't using the young players well. MacLean himself sucked and Gallant, well, the jurys out. THAT is the CBJ's problem.


Last edited by KallioWeHardlyKnewYe: 01-12-2004 at 02:26 AM.
KallioWeHardlyKnewYe is offline  
Old
01-12-2004, 03:05 AM
  #22
HughJass*
 
HughJass*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: High Point, NC
Country: United States
Posts: 5,677
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to HughJass* Send a message via Yahoo to HughJass*
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan10
Let the truth be told though. The Blue Jackets are as bad as they are because of MacLean.


To Jacket fans: you want Sanderson to stay? That's odd. That guy is a very streaky scorer,and he can have an entire season playing under his ability. Look at his career between 95-96 (?) Hartford up until MacLean got him in the expansion draft. If you can get something for him, you get it. If you are paying him to be a scorer but he's not scoring (plus there are no takers) you free up the contract. Personal sentiment towards a player should never get in the way of wanting to see your team win unless he's a HOF'er, which he's not. You can pick up any Joe Schmo up from Syracuse to "give it all every shift, really bust azz, and backcheck". He's replaceable at this point...

Cassels is Cassels. Lachance is Lachance. Richardson is Richardson. Knutsen is Knutsen. MacLean picked the wrong guys to lean on. If MacLean's not gone after this season or at the beginning of the next I'll be surprised.

HughJass* is offline  
Old
01-12-2004, 03:29 AM
  #23
KallioWeHardlyKnewYe
Blue Jacket's Curse
 
KallioWeHardlyKnewYe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 12,303
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHurricane16


To Jacket fans: you want Sanderson to stay? That's odd. That guy is a very streaky scorer,and he can have an entire season playing under his ability. Look at his career between 95-96 (?) Hartford up until MacLean got him in the expansion draft. If you can get something for him, you get it. If you are paying him to be a scorer but he's not scoring (plus there are no takers) you free up the contract. Personal sentiment towards a player should never get in the way of wanting to see your team win unless he's a HOF'er, which he's not. You can pick up any Joe Schmo up from Syracuse to "give it all every shift, really bust azz, and backcheck". He's replaceable at this point...

Cassels is Cassels. Lachance is Lachance. Richardson is Richardson. Knutsen is Knutsen. MacLean picked the wrong guys to lean on. If MacLean's not gone after this season or at the beginning of the next I'll be surprised.
That is certainly fair comment -- especially about the Schmos from Syracuse and the backchecking and the hey, hey.
Sandy's streakiness is well known. In his defense, he has played fairly well for the CBJ up until this year -- he has scored and he earned the contract he got.
This is one of those funny situations, where fans (and GMs) are going to talk out of both sides of their mouth.
On one hand they'll be talking about Sandy's streaks and struggles.
On the other hand, they'll be trying to trade for him on the cheap.
Way of the world, I guess.

Freeing up a contract always has its benefits, but I'm still a believer that the CBJ will get something of value in return for him, should he be traded. They don't need to trade him for the sake of moving his contract.

It's not so much personal feelings, it's more asset management. On a team that can't score, it doesn't help to trade away a guy who can and has scored 20-30 goals a season, especially if they're getting little to nothing in return. Granted, Sandy hasn't been scoring this year, but neither has anyone who would/could replace him.

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe is offline  
Old
01-12-2004, 04:00 AM
  #24
DJAnimosity
fear= the mindkiller
 
DJAnimosity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Beyond the Infinite
Country: Wales
Posts: 12,987
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to DJAnimosity
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan10
Columbus wanted to go really cheap and build from youth. Minnesota was smart to grab some experienced veterans and get a dynamite coach whose system is designed to keep the team competitive while the youngsters develop.
Columbus wanted to go cheap? I thought they "spent too much money on Marchant". They also have a higher payroll than Minnesota.

Make up your mind what point you're trying to make, then try again.

DJAnimosity is offline  
Old
01-12-2004, 04:21 AM
  #25
KallioWeHardlyKnewYe
Blue Jacket's Curse
 
KallioWeHardlyKnewYe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 12,303
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
To Colorado: Sydor, Sanderson And A 5th
To Columbus: Skoula, Hinote And A 1st
I have to admit, I'm tempted with this. I think Skoula would be welcome here and a 1st rounder is always welcome here. CBJ don't need Hinote though, I'd rather see a prospect.

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:22 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.