HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Selanne + Niedermayer update

Old
10-11-2007, 12:11 AM
Josh Deitell
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Selanne + Niedermayer update

Selanne and Niedermayer were both just on during the Ducks telecast talking about their current statuses.

Selanne said he didn't really miss the game that much yet but if he misses the game, he wants to come back. He said he hasn't skated at all.

Niedermayer acknowledged that he still has a contract but said he'd come back if it felt right. He also said that he hasn't skated at all except for during a hockey camp over the summer.

Josh Deitell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2007, 12:16 AM
Homesick

vCash: 50
Both will be back by March 1st.

Homesick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2007, 01:00 AM
fIREnIcE

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaelWho View Post
Selanne and Niedermayer were both just on during the Ducks telecast talking about their current statuses.

Selanne said he didn't really miss the game that much yet but if he misses the game, he wants to come back. He said he hasn't skated at all.

Niedermayer acknowledged that he still has a contract but said he'd come back if it felt right. He also said that he hasn't skated at all except for during a hockey camp over the summer.
doesnt sound too good....but stranger things have happend

i hope for the game they come back, neids should IMO honor his contract. i know my opinion reallly doesnt matter, I just hate the way Scott handles these situations.

they are HIS and his families alonge, but the way he goes about decisions leaves a little to be disired. Im truley not bitter as a Devil fan but i think as a player you do owe things to fans, teams who put their faith, hopes, and money behind you . Its a shame though how he leaves things off to the very last minute, I know my parents(I will get flamed for this one, Im sure) taught me and Im sure many of you to "be a man" and not to leave things like commitments and decisions HONEST an UPFRONT...he really should just put this to bed.

fIREnIcE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-11-2007, 01:03 AM
fIREnIcE

on a side note, I feel Selanne has a little more credibility as he a is a UFA and he not always as vauge in his responses.

I guess Im justa little more old school. But once again for arguements sake:

Its their choice and thrie choice ALONE. It just sucks at times like this to be fans and left in the dark

fIREnIcE is offline   Reply With Quote