HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Day dreaming's fun!

Closed Thread

Old
01-11-2004, 09:26 AM
Verbal Kint*

vCash: 500
Day dreaming's fun!

Oh how much fun it is to day dream. Here are a few recent one's I've had.

St. Louis with full season injuries to Jackman and MacInnis dives out of the playoff race with Murray Baron as the #2 guy (ugh). Pronger then becomes available at the deadline and is had by the Leafs for absolutely anything! (Colaiacovo+Wellwood+Bell+4 first rounders! I don't care, I want him :p ).

And how about a more possible one. L.A. is on the bubble of the playoffs and have lost Allison, Palffy, Straka and Deadmarsh for extreme lengths of time. Could Norstrom become available?

Old
01-11-2004, 09:34 AM
Mess
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maple_Leafs_Forever
Oh how much fun it is to day dream. Here are a few recent one's I've had.

St. Louis with full season injuries to Jackman and MacInnis dives out of the playoff race with Murray Baron as the #2 guy (ugh). Pronger then becomes available at the deadline and is had by the Leafs for absolutely anything! (Colaiacovo+Wellwood+Bell+4 first rounders! I don't care, I want him :p ).

And how about a more possible one. L.A. is on the bubble of the playoffs and have lost Allison, Palffy, Straka and Deadmarsh for extreme lengths of time. Could Norstrom become available?
I think you could just cut to the bottom line and if you are day dreaming why not just Day Dream winning the cup and the parade down Young st ... Why day dream where you need to make trades...

Cut out the middle man and go straight to the Source...

Old
01-11-2004, 09:34 AM
DutchLeafsfan

Send a message via ICQ to DutchLeafsfan Send a message via MSN to DutchLeafsfan
St Louis won't deal their franchise player just because they have a bad season mostly thanks to injuries in that case, not to mention I don't see them bombing anyways...

I'd say a Mattias Norstrom type of guy would be very good for the Leafs. We get enough offense from our D (most in the East last time I checked), but some defensive solidification might be useful...

Old
01-11-2004, 10:02 AM
Verbal Kint*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchLeafsfan
St Louis won't deal their franchise player just because they have a bad season mostly thanks to injuries in that case, not to mention I don't see them bombing anyways...

I'd say a Mattias Norstrom type of guy would be very good for the Leafs. We get enough offense from our D (most in the East last time I checked), but some defensive solidification might be useful...
Like I said, day dreaming's fun.

I think that we can actually get Norstrom now though and would be a great fit. I think with a trade for him we could go into the top 10 (at least top 15) in the league for defense core

Norstrom-Legit #1 defenseman
McCabe+Kaberle-#2 defensemen
Klee- #3/4 defenseman
Berg-#5 defenseman
Marchment-#6 defenseman

Not bad if you ask me!

Closed Thread