HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

Flyers vs. Penguis

Closed Thread

Old
01-12-2004, 04:09 PM
Gert B Frobe

vCash: 500
Flyers vs. Penguis

GOD they look bad. Every year they hit the goalie in the chest over and over. It's like they're trying to injure the goalie with the puck instead of score.

EVERY YEAR IT'S THE SAME THING. Roenick looks like he cares but nobody else does...

And against the Penguins- without a doubt the WORST team in the league. It makes me SICK.

Old
01-12-2004, 04:25 PM
flyer fan in NS

vCash:
see if we hit him hard enough the first 2 periods hell start letting in some goals.right now this team is bad now i never liked hitch i think he killed the stars,yes they won the cup but his system kills the offense and with no goalie or d that can skate offence is all we have.

Old
01-13-2004, 04:04 AM
tytech

vCash: 500
Anyone know how to unsubscribe to Center ice?

Watching these Flyers play over the last several weeks has been very hard and frustrating. We know what they are capable of and Hitchcock is not the problem. Where is the heart. For the first time ever I saw Gagne have one physical shift with two hits. Brashear can't stay on his feet, Roenick had a hard time staying on his feet. The team lacks heart. Sure we win them here and there and make the playoffs but it isn't skill at that time. It's system, teamwork and most importantly grit/determination. This team has none.

Closed Thread