Notices

i know im a kings fan but

Closed Thread

Old
10-17-2007, 03:31 AM
lakings111*

vCash: 500
i know im a kings fan but

i just want to say i just joined this thing and the kings board wow the members there all they do is put the kings down and there kings fans they do it because they suck but you ducks fan stay real i wish they were like you guy they all hate me because i told them how i felt and they all suck because all they do is talk **** so what im asking for is make somthing up like a kings rumor because they cant stand it like somthing like kigs are going to trade fro for your **** play who ever it is they pissed me off enogh to go to the duck side what does that say help a brother out

Old
10-17-2007, 06:15 AM
FuTMaR*

You suck. Kings suck.

Old
10-17-2007, 06:29 AM
ktulu98

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakings111 View Post
i just want to say i just joined this thing and the kings board wow the members there all they do is put the kings down and there kings fans they do it because they suck but you ducks fan stay real i wish they were like you guy they all hate me because i told them how i felt and they all suck because all they do is talk **** so what im asking for is make somthing up like a kings rumor because they cant stand it like somthing like kigs are going to trade fro for your **** play who ever it is they pissed me off enogh to go to the duck side what does that say help a brother out

well now I think we knew why they hate you

Old
10-17-2007, 06:47 AM
Jerky Leclerc

Countdown until this thread gets locked or disappears.

Old
10-17-2007, 08:36 AM
Ducks

it's too early for me to try and understand that post. I want to go back to bed.

Old
10-17-2007, 09:01 AM
Cambion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerky Leclerc View Post
Countdown until this thread gets locked or disappears.

This thread will self destruct as soon as a modorator gets online.....

Old
10-17-2007, 09:02 AM
Cambion

Quote:
have you been sucking on grandpaw's cough medicine?

Old
10-17-2007, 09:23 AM
theShiba

Quote:
i jsut wnat 2 say to everyone who is going to make fun of this guy that you really should just leve him a lone because its totally not fare to make fun of a guy who is just trying to tell us how much cooler we are than kings fans its true because the kings fans just talk crap all the time and we ducks fans have so much good stuff to tlak about that we are not even thinking of trade fro there **** becuz we have enough **** no are team already so i guess i would say to this guy hey we dnot need more **** on are teem becuse we are fine the way we are also i dont think that punctuation or capitalization are necsarrey at all

Old
10-17-2007, 09:41 AM
Ducks

Quote:
Originally Posted by theShiba View Post
i jsut wnat 2 say to everyone who is going to make fun of this guy that you really should just leve him a lone because its totally not fare to make fun of a guy who is just trying to tell us how much cooler we are than kings fans its true because the kings fans just talk crap all the time and we ducks fans have so much good stuff to tlak about that we are not even thinking of trade fro there **** becuz we have enough **** no are team already so i guess i would say to this guy hey we dnot need more **** on are teem becuse we are fine the way we are also i dont think that punctuation or capitalization are necsarrey at all

Old
10-17-2007, 09:52 AM
Professor John Frink

Send a message via ICQ to Professor John Frink
Thread closed for obvious reasons

Closed Thread