HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

GDT: Calgary - TSN (7:00)

Closed Thread

Old
01-13-2004, 06:27 PM
Joey24

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Joey24
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJTOM
Damn Mojo Radio is messing up on me.

and my Cable is out right now so what's a Leaf fan to do?

Edit: Nevermind, IT LIVES AGAIN!!!!!!!

When ever I have problems I go to NHL .com simply because they have the Mojo feed and if that is messing up they have the other teams feed also...

Old
01-13-2004, 06:32 PM
loveshack2

Quote:
Originally Posted by go pierre hedin
Pilar was mediocre tonight.

He's just playing himself down the list the last 6 or 7 games.
Well I disagree. How can he be playing himself down the list when "the list" of players below him on the depth chart consists of only Marchment, Belak, and Jackman. There is no way you can possibly convince me that he's played worse than any of those three in the last handful of games. You can call Pilar's performance tonight mediocre if you like but I think he and McCabe played about 30mins a piece. That's hardly mediocre. He hasn't been lights out but more importantly he hasnt been a liability *cough* Jackman *cough*. And let's not forget he missed the first 15 games of the season.

Old
01-13-2004, 06:33 PM
Augustus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey24
When ever I have problems I go to NHL .com simply because they have the Mojo feed and if that is messing up they have the other teams feed also...

That's fine for the game but NHL cuts off at the end of the game and I am so hungry for Leaf talk that I need MOJO for after the horn which I quite enjoy. What would ever I do without Mike from Buffalo?

Old
01-13-2004, 06:37 PM
Big Mama*

Quote:
Originally Posted by go pierre hedin
Pierre Hedin looked better then Aki Berg tonight. I'd say he was the second best defenseman vs. Calgary.
No he wasn't but I thought he played well enough although he was beat by Donovan on the Calgary goal. He seem to have good offensive instincts.

Old
01-13-2004, 06:46 PM
Mike1

Good game by the Leafs tonight.Antropov played one of his better games the last little while.McCabe has been very good this season. I have to give him credit for bouncing back because I didn't think he was going to do it & i thought he was a one year wonder. McCabe is definitely proving he is no fluke & is back to where he was two years ago. Hedin played pretty well tonight also.

Hopefully we can keep it rolling as two big games are coming up.

Old
01-13-2004, 08:13 PM
kruezer

I really like Antropov more everytime I see him. Pretty good game in the end, but it took a while to get going. Flames weren't very smart this game IMO, and the Leafs made them pay, especially in the third. Oh well, gl to the Leafs the rest of the way.

Old
01-13-2004, 08:21 PM
leafaholix*

Quote:
Originally Posted by kruezer
I really like Antropov more everytime I see him. Pretty good game in the end, but it took a while to get going. Flames weren't very smart this game IMO, and the Leafs made them pay, especially in the third. Oh well, gl to the Leafs the rest of the way.
Nik had a good game.

On a couple occasions, he killed a couple of the Flames players physically.

There's a lot of potential there... only if he can stay healthy.

Old
01-14-2004, 01:25 AM
Epoch

Great game!

Old
01-14-2004, 02:58 AM
Patty Lee
I hate the Habs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Tucker
No he wasn't but I thought he played well enough although he was beat by Donovan on the Calgary goal. He seem to have good offensive instincts.
Thanks Mother Tucker, thought I was the only one who noticed Hedin was beaten on the Flames only goal. But, other than that he played an okay game. Didn't make any more mistakes than any of the others.

I had to listen to the Flames broadcast (TSN blacked out down here) and talk about homers! Everything the Flames did was brilliant or excellent. And, despite having scored the only goal of the period, they 3 times said the Leafs had not had a shot on net in the 3rd yet.

Old
01-14-2004, 09:30 AM
p.l.f.
mvp

hedin's a great skater
he got caught to high at the blueline on the donovan goal
otherwise he was fine

Closed Thread