HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

For Habssaku

Closed Thread

Old
01-14-2004, 11:32 AM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

vCash: 500
For Habssaku

I've got a few examples of types of players from teams we might get:

Tyler Wright(this guy is a huge possibilitie and not a bad one)
Scott Young
Keith Carney
Laperriere
DiMaio
Maybe Derek Armstrong
Wes Walz a big possibilitie
Greg Johnson(who could be swapted for Perreault?)
Grant Marshall would definetly fit if NJ is willing to part ways
Mike Sillinger

Thats my list, personnally, a few of them sound pretty good, I have 4 in my mind I want more then the others though.
----------------

Do you remember that post? Why do you think Carney is avail? Is his contract up? Well, even if he is, it would take a lot to grab him.

Out of that group, Carney is by far the best. He is a true warrior who sticks up for his teammates and doesn't make any mistakes. He has no real weaknesses. Not to mention his tremendous threshold for pain. Boy, if the habs get him, their defense instantly turns into gold for the present and the future.

I don't know how many anaheim games you've seen but Carney is the most underrated player in the league, bar none

Old
01-14-2004, 11:38 AM
LPHabsFan

Send a message via AIM to LPHabsFan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackett

Scott Young
Keith Carney
Laperriere
DiMaio
Maybe Derek Armstrong
Mike Sillinger

Thats my list, personnally, a few of them sound pretty good, I have 4 in my mind I want more then the others though.
----------------

Do you remember that post? Why do you think Carney is avail? Is his contract up? Well, even if he is, it would take a lot to grab him.

Out of that group, Carney is by far the best. He is a true warrior who sticks up for his teammates and doesn't make any mistakes. He has no real weaknesses. Not to mention his tremendous threshold for pain. Boy, if the habs get him, their defense instantly turns into gold for the present and the future.

I don't know how many anaheim games you've seen but Carney is the most underrated player in the league, bar none

While some of those players might look good to have, what proof do you have that we can actually get them?

Old
01-14-2004, 11:41 AM
Habsaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackett

Scott Young
Keith Carney
Laperriere
DiMaio
Maybe Derek Armstrong
Mike Sillinger

----------------

You know, theres a thing called PM... Anyway, I know exactly what Carney brings to the rink, he's a player who would be a much welcomed addition to this team and I've often mentionned I'd like us to pursuit him during the summer. I don't what your point is and I'd like you to explain it to me. BTW, yes, his contract is available and I just mentionned players I wouldn't hate to see on this team and he wouldn't cost much if the Ducks aren't able to sign him, they might pull the trigger and I've noticed people always tend to overrate the value of a player even though you see very good ones traded for cheap crap.

Closed Thread