HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Winnipeg Jets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Proposal: Hossa to Boston (around the deadline.) Like to hear some Thrasher options.

Old
11-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Safir*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by btn View Post
BTW, speaking of trades...might want to check out the Rangers prospects/Wolf Pack thread, page 26 or 27, our friend Alex Bourret has already found himself in the coach's doghouse(again). I would not bother commenting in that thread....but the next time someone starts talking about how DW got swindled at the deadline and brings up Bourret???
Being the 2nd best scorer of Hartford sure sucks. What about Dupuis? I though he supposed to help improve our PK (we're dead last in the league.)

Safir* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2007, 01:59 PM
Tristelune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Käptäin Kärppä View Post
Being the 2nd best scorer of Hartford sure sucks. What about Dupuis? I though he supposed to help improve our PK (we're dead last in the league.)
We're dead last in PK but is that because of Dupuis?

Also someone mention that Hossa do not contribute to the team turn around. Now it might be right on stats sheet, however I believe The Falconer made research and it's happen that Hossa is our best and by far PK. So, It's not like he is doing nor bringing nothing on the ice unlike some other players who I won't mention the name.

Tristelune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2007, 02:58 PM
Safir*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristelune View Post
We're dead last in PK but is that because of Dupuis?

Also someone mention that Hossa do not contribute to the team turn around. Now it might be right on stats sheet, however I believe The Falconer made research and it's happen that Hossa is our best and by far PK. So, It's not like he is doing nor bringing nothing on the ice unlike some other players who I won't mention the name.
Don't agree with people who are approving the Bourret trade. That's why I made those comments. I freaked out after we gave away Bourret.

I'm well aware that Hossa is a good PK'er, which dates back to his days as a Senator. Also in the thread on the Bruins boards I mentioned that Hossa makes his team mates better. Bascially, I agree with you that his presence is making an impact on the Thrashers, but not for Hossa personally (stats), yet.

Safir* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2007, 03:21 PM
ExplosiveLEAFman

Sorry. Hate to be Mr. negative Hossa hater all the time but what teammates is he currently making better?

ExplosiveLEAFman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2007, 03:23 PM
ATLien

Quote:
Also someone mention that Hossa do not contribute to the team turn around. Now it might be right on stats sheet, however I believe The Falconer made research and it's happen that Hossa is our best and by far PK.
Well he may be strong on the PK, but he's paid $6mil to generate offense and that isn't happening. Again I love the guy he's one of my favorite players, but something is not right here.

ATLien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2007, 04:37 PM
Cors

Send a message via ICQ to Cors
Hossa for Kessel ?

Done.

Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2007, 08:51 PM
Thrasher King 18*

Send a message via MSN to Thrasher King 18* Send a message via Yahoo to Thrasher King 18*
Stop with the Hossa proposal's please I thought this was over.

Thrasher King 18* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-09-2007, 09:27 PM
Tristelune

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLien View Post
Well he may be strong on the PK, but he's paid $6mil to generate offense and that isn't happening. Again I love the guy he's one of my favorite players, but something is not right here.
Well maybe we should just keep those post up! Score a PP goal and what a pass to Kovy for a PP assist!

P.S. Last time I check, there is such a thing called slump and it happens to everyone at least one in their carreer and not just to hockey players, prolly you and me also.

Tristelune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-10-2007, 08:59 AM
Boognish

Quote:
Last time I check, there is such a thing called slump and it happens to everyone at least one in their carreer and not just to hockey players, prolly you and me also.
Q.F.T. Hossa is consistently a top scorer in this league, both ES and PK. He plays an elite game in all situations. If anyone honestly thinks that letting a top 10 player leave the team isn't going to tank the season, I've got waterfront property for you.

Boognish is offline   Reply With Quote