HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Notices

Jersey game tonight

Closed Thread

Old
01-13-2004, 04:58 PM
SensGod

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to SensGod
Jersey game tonight

Well...I'll be the first one to congradulate Patty on a good game tonight.

He was out challenging shooters and wasn't going down early. Finally...the old Patty was around for a game. Now the question is...will it continue???

Congrats to Josh Langfeld on a gorgeous 1st NHL goal...much more memorable than Vermette's!

Old
01-13-2004, 05:39 PM
puffd2112

vCash:
Re:Jersey Game

Does anyone know what happened to Peter Schaefer? I heard he got hurt in the 2nd period and didnt return. The stated a lover body injury. Oh and by the way...WAY TO GO JOSH!!!! All of us in Bingo are proud of you!

Old
01-13-2004, 06:27 PM
montysens

Send a message via Skype™ to montysens
Good game, nice to see Hossa playing so well.. Bonk is looking pretty bad out there these days.. and Josh, wow, he could replace ****livy big time, he actually hits, shoots, and skates.. like a real hockey player. I hope Mucks buys out this guys contract soon.

Old
01-14-2004, 08:57 AM
TexSen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SensGod
Well...I'll be the first one to congradulate Patty on a good game tonight.

He was out challenging shooters and wasn't going down early. Finally...the old Patty was around for a game. Now the question is...will it continue???

Congrats to Josh Langfeld on a gorgeous 1st NHL goal...much more memorable than Vermette's!
Indeed, a much better looking Lalime tonight. His positioning on a number of plays was bang on, which seemed to make all the world of difference.

Big congrats to Josh, that line worked their tails off and you could sense that sooner or later one of either Langfeld or Neil was going to get one. Nice hustle.

Maybe they were looking ahead to this game instead of the game they were playing in at the time on Sunday.

Closed Thread