HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official Ticket Thread

Closed Thread

Old
03-10-2010, 10:41 PM
Kekumba

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Kekumba Send a message via MSN to Kekumba Send a message via Skype™ to Kekumba
Back in Nov. 07 I got two tickets to a Leafs game for $60 a piece from a guy out front. He even had a business card and website. Can't quite remember what it is right now.

Old
03-10-2010, 10:44 PM
Midas0
Only the best Scouts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spezza19 View Post
I've only bought tickets off a scalper a few times but never for a TOR/MTL game. It wouldn't be ridiculously expensive but rather just as expensive as buying off capital tickets as they obviously cannot charge more.

Your best bet is to go right before puck drop of maybe even a few minutes after and try and negotiate the price down and as scalpers are usually very desperate to get rid of tickets at that point so they're not stuck with them and are likely to work out a good deal.
Hey man, thanks for the reply.

Apparently there's under 200 tickets left for the game, and from what I've seen on Capital Tickets, they're all standing.

Under those circumstances, do you think there will still be scalpers selling tickets? Reason why I ask is because my friend and I live about 4-6 hours west of Ottawa, and if we drove all the way down there and didn't get in, I'd die a little inside.

I know there's no way in your power to know for sure, but based upon your experiences, and knowledge, you think there will be scalpers.

Thanks a lot man!

Old
03-10-2010, 10:44 PM
The Big Swede

Quote:
Hundreds of empty seats against the Leafs, really? That's quite surprising. I've been to tons of Sens/Leafs games before and rarely has it not been sold out. The few empty seats are usually in the 100's and 200's and not the 300's where people scoop those up immediately, especially Leaf fans.

But yeah, good luck to ya.
Yes I was actually quite surprised by all the empty seats....I believe the Sens won that game 3-2.The funny part of this is the game wasn't even platinum....

Old
03-11-2010, 01:46 PM
Minister of Offence

Shouldnt expect any more than one row along the standing room eh?

Old
03-11-2010, 08:36 PM
shooter11

scalpers are at every game.

Not as many as Toronto but still plenty.

Old
04-08-2010, 04:18 PM
Marty Straka
Don't Stop Believin'

Probably a long shot but Im looking for a pair of tickets to the Ottawa Buffalo game.. if anyone knows somewhere to get some reasonably priced tickets it would be greatly appreciated.

Old
04-08-2010, 05:44 PM
GoSensGo765
GO SENS GO!!

Just like Kuba, I'm also looking for a pair of tickets for the game on Saturday. I know it's sold out but I'm hoping someone may have some extra tix or knows where to get cheap seats. I've tried Craigslist and there's not much and I'd rather not try a scalper.

Let me know as I'd love to go to this game.

Old
04-08-2010, 07:05 PM
Marty Straka
Don't Stop Believin'

Quote:
Just like Kuba, I'm also looking for a pair of tickets for the game on Saturday. I know it's sold out but I'm hoping someone may have some extra tix or knows where to get cheap seats. I've tried Craigslist and there's not much and I'd rather not try a scalper.

Let me know as I'd love to go to this game.
Ya kijiji, craigslist and Usedottawa are filled with people illegally trying to sell WELL over face-value.. just saw some guy trying to sell Standing tickets for 125$ a piece.. rediculous.

Old
04-08-2010, 07:17 PM
GoSensGo765
GO SENS GO!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuba View Post
Ya kijiji, craigslist and Usedottawa are filled with people illegally trying to sell WELL over face-value.. just saw some guy trying to sell Standing tickets for 125$ a piece.. rediculous.
Yeah it's a massive ripoff. Craigslist often times has people getting rid of seats for cheap but not for this one and certainly not for any playoff games.

Old
04-08-2010, 07:47 PM
GoSensGo765
GO SENS GO!!

Is this guy for real? What a freaking idiot. Off CL:

Sabres @ Senators
Sat April 10
7pm
"Alfie Night"

Sec. 301
Row K

$250 for the pair!

Old
04-08-2010, 09:46 PM
Marty Straka
Don't Stop Believin'

Quote:
Is this guy for real? What a freaking idiot. Off CL:

Sabres @ Senators
Sat April 10
7pm
"Alfie Night"

Sec. 301
Row K

$250 for the pair!
yea its crazy... I just got a pair for 150$ lower 300s which is reasonable as Capitaltickets.ca has lower 300s valued at 69$+taxes and ticket fees.

Spezza19 I bought mine but some other dude offered me a pair in section 301 Row K for also 150$ if you're interested I can PM you his email and maybe he still has them for sale.

Old
04-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Mr_Squeaks
Poor Impulse Control

I bought a pair of tickets last Saturday on StubHub - the seller opted not to respond aft erthe sale, and instead upped the price and sold the same tix on Kijiji. Very uncool.

Old
04-08-2010, 10:03 PM
Marty Straka
Don't Stop Believin'

I put a wanted ad on usedottawa and have 2 guys wanting to sell me tickets 1 pair for 150$ in section 301 and another guy has some in section 304 i believe for 200$ if any of you are interested in getting in contact with them let me know. you can probably bargain with them if you want

Old
04-09-2010, 12:58 AM
GoSensGo765
GO SENS GO!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuba View Post
I put a wanted ad on usedottawa and have 2 guys wanting to sell me tickets 1 pair for 150$ in section 301 and another guy has some in section 304 i believe for 200$ if any of you are interested in getting in contact with them let me know. you can probably bargain with them if you want
I'm looking to spend 100-120 bucks at most. Trying to save for playoff tickets too that my dad doesn't get at his office. Not breaking the bank for this game. Can you pass this message along and see what they can do?

Old
04-16-2010, 06:52 PM
Spezzanator

I've got 1 spare ticket to Sunday's game against Pittsburgh...section 311. PM me if you're interested!

Old
04-24-2010, 12:33 AM
Pabst Plays Westboro

Send a message via MSN to Pabst Plays Westboro
I've got two seats in the 200's for Game six that unfortunately I can't use.
PM if you're interested.

Old
07-26-2010, 07:40 PM
dklap3

Hi all,

I'm considering going to Canada in the beginning of november, the games that I have in mind are:

2/11 - Ottawa @ Toronto
4/11 - NY Islanders @ Ottawa
6/11 - Ottawa @ Montreal

Any idea about the ticket situation, do you think it will be easy for me to get a ticket (for the Isles game mostly of course)? I can't really find anything yet on the sens website or capitaltickets.ca, do you know how long before the games single game tickets are up for sale? And does anyone know if I even can buy a ticket here from Europe? I think there's a few teams that doesn't allow that option.

Thanks in advance.

Old
07-26-2010, 07:57 PM
mat_sens
@mat_sens #lalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by dklap3 View Post
Hi all,

I'm considering going to Canada in the beginning of november, the games that I have in mind are:

2/11 - Ottawa @ Toronto
4/11 - NY Islanders @ Ottawa
6/11 - Ottawa @ Montreal

Any idea about the ticket situation, do you think it will be easy for me to get a ticket (for the Isles game mostly of course)? I can't really find anything yet on the sens website or capitaltickets.ca, do you know how long before the games single game tickets are up for sale? And does anyone know if I even can buy a ticket here from Europe? I think there's a few teams that doesn't allow that option.

Thanks in advance.
They should be out in September. The isles game no problem buying at SBP. But for the 2 others, I would recommend to buy before.

Old
07-26-2010, 08:01 PM
danishh
Dat Stache

for the toronto and montreal games, you'll probably have to monitor when the first batch of tickets is being released (i'm sure someone will post here about it), and then order soon after. Isles game shouldnt pose any problems if you wait a bit to order them.

Considering your situation, i would suggest calling/emailing the sens box office to see if you can arrange something, considering you are coming all the way from denmark. They may be able to sell you the tickets in advance of the public release.

Old
07-26-2010, 08:03 PM
dklap3

Thanks. Yeah I also figured the other two would be more problematic.

I would love to see the Isles vs Sens game the most though, both Regin and Frans Nielsen (Isles) are from the same small Danish town as I. Hope I will be able to go.

Old
07-26-2010, 08:05 PM
aragorn
YES WE CAN

Call this guy, he's a sales representative at the Sens ticket office, he has helped me with my package & extra tickets many times, good guy. Hope he still works there.

Kevin Miller - 613-599-0310

Old
09-09-2010, 12:42 PM
duckchobbins

with tickets going on sale this weekend, i had a couple questions on the 10/30 game against boston.

i'm looking to get 5, as cheap as possible, hopefully coca cola uppers

is there typically a limit on how many i can purchase?
the sens have 3 pricing models, any idea if this is a gold/silver/bronze level game? i cant find this info on capital tickets. i assume a division game, saturday night, it's probably gold.

thanks all.

Old
09-09-2010, 04:52 PM
Kekumba

Send a message via AIM to Kekumba Send a message via MSN to Kekumba Send a message via Skype™ to Kekumba
It should say somewhere on CapitalTickets.ca what the limit is for buying tickets, but it appears to be down right now. I thought the limit was 8, but could be different for the coca-cola zone (if it is, likely 4-6). I'm assuming you know you can't drink any alcohol up there, either (and yes, the enforce it, even though you could likely be sneaky about it).

And the game is classified as silver. $18 for rows L-S, $55 for rows A-K.

Old
09-10-2010, 09:23 AM
duckchobbins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekumba View Post
It should say somewhere on CapitalTickets.ca what the limit is for buying tickets, but it appears to be down right now. I thought the limit was 8, but could be different for the coca-cola zone (if it is, likely 4-6). I'm assuming you know you can't drink any alcohol up there, either (and yes, the enforce it, even though you could likely be sneaky about it).

And the game is classified as silver. $18 for rows L-S, $55 for rows A-K.
i did not know there was a no alcohol rule in the coca cola...that was a close call!

looks like i will be going with balcony uppers in some other section! 35 bucks a pop, i can manage that. looks like a limit of 8 for regular seating, 4 for coke zone. i still dont see where this is listed as silver (prob on capitaltix, which is down) but i will take your word for it.

thanks a bunch for the info.

Old
09-10-2010, 10:12 AM
Kekumba

I thought everyone in the NE was considered gold, but according to this: http://senators.nhl.com/v2/ext/PDFs/...onsEnglish.pdf only Toronto, Montreal, and Detroit's lone appearance are gold.

Closed Thread