HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Open microsoft word and save this message!

Closed Thread

Old
01-15-2004, 10:00 AM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

vCash: 500
Open microsoft word and save this message!

You all know how much I hate the guy, well, hated I should said. I like how Theodore is playing this year. He's been steady and solid. He also didn't had too much problem in the last 5 minutes of each games, something that was a huge problem with him in the past. He also look much more focused and doesn't make those useless spectacular moves that could possibly lead to rebunds and goals. Well, overall he's playing a solid game and I appreciate his play. Heck, we have 5 players right now playing at a star level (#1 Souray, #2 Koivu, #3 Théodore, #4 Ribeiro, #5 Ryder). That's ****ing incredible! For the first time in years, we have all our best talents playing at the top of their game. Anyways, Theodore is not Hart material like a few said lately. However he's likely to be nominated for the Vezina. By the way, Souray IS playing some Norris quality hockey right now. His shot is one of the NHL's most dangerous weapon, he's defensive game is top notch, he's gritty, he's a leader and he's feared. Also, Ryder is the front runner for the calder trophy! We shall enjoy the on-ice product we have this year because it's quite unique for a team supposed to not make it to the playoffs!

Old
01-15-2004, 10:05 AM
Carbonneau

Send a message via MSN to Carbonneau Send a message via Yahoo to Carbonneau
I agree with your message, but I don't think i'll save it.

Old
01-15-2004, 10:16 AM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbonneau
I agree with your message, but I don't think i'll save it.
euh? It was a joke... I've been complaining about Theodore for years and now I'm saying he's doing great so, it's like if I said that I'm not going to repeat.

Old
01-15-2004, 11:03 AM
Mike8

Good to see you admitting Theodore's play has been strong.

Old
01-15-2004, 11:59 AM
JOHNNY V

I hope THEO pulls his crapper :p

Old
01-15-2004, 12:05 PM
gohabsgo2010

Send a message via AIM to gohabsgo2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNNY V
You'll have to do it for him.

Old
01-15-2004, 12:32 PM
JOHNNY V

Quote:
Originally Posted by jl.roberts
You'll have to do it for him.

Hey jl is that STEVE catch me i'am falling HEINZE. WELL the habs player should have put that stiff in the stands.... :p

Old
01-15-2004, 06:31 PM
Corey

Johnny V is insecure. He senses the Habs could finish ahead of the baby bears.

Hey, Johnny, have you noticed that the Habs have scored more goals? You never imagined it could happen.

Old
01-15-2004, 06:41 PM
sonnytheman

Quote:
Hey jl is that STEVE catch me i'am falling HEINZE. WELL the habs player should have put that stiff in the stands.... :p
nope, actually that's Martin "i'm so tuff" Lapointe getting runover by Saku Koivu in the 2002 playoffs, 1st round. You remember that series, don't you, Johnny?

Old
01-15-2004, 06:54 PM
goalchenyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnytheman
nope, actually that's Martin "i'm so tuff" Lapointe getting runover by Saku Koivu in the 2002 playoffs, 1st round. You remember that series, don't you, Johnny?

Old
01-15-2004, 11:59 PM
JOHNNY V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey
Johnny V is insecure. He senses the Habs could finish ahead of the baby bears.

Hey, Johnny, have you noticed that the Habs have scored more goals? You never imagined it could happen.

Hey Corey,stand on a chair do your little war dance.Jump up and down and land on your small melon... :p

Old
01-16-2004, 04:06 AM
Darz

Quote:

It's posts like this that make me wonder why JOHNNY still hasn't won a pulitzer prize for literature.

:p

Old
01-16-2004, 04:13 AM
Kerberos*

Send a message via ICQ to   Kerberos* Send a message via MSN to   Kerberos*
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax²+bx+c
You all know how much I hate the guy, well, hated I should said. I like how Theodore is playing this year. He's been steady and solid. He also didn't had too much problem in the last 5 minutes of each games, something that was a huge problem with him in the past. He also look much more focused and doesn't make those useless spectacular moves that could possibly lead to rebunds and goals. Well, overall he's playing a solid game and I appreciate his play. Heck, we have 5 players right now playing at a star level (#1 Souray, #2 Koivu, #3 Théodore, #4 Ribeiro, #5 Ryder). That's ****ing incredible! For the first time in years, we have all our best talents playing at the top of their game. Anyways, Theodore is not Hart material like a few said lately. However he's likely to be nominated for the Vezina. By the way, Souray IS playing some Norris quality hockey right now. His shot is one of the NHL's most dangerous weapon, he's defensive game is top notch, he's gritty, he's a leader and he's feared. Also, Ryder is the front runner for the calder trophy! We shall enjoy the on-ice product we have this year because it's quite unique for a team supposed to not make it to the playoffs!
I use OpenOffice. Do you mind if i save your message using that?

Closed Thread