HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Rumour: Gens send home two

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-15-2007, 11:59 PM
  #1
Superfly Jimmy Snuka
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Ireland
Posts: 757
vCash: 500
Rumour: Gens send home two

Hey guys, some pretty serious news coming from the Gens camp...I won't say how I got the information about this but it has said that both James DeLory and Shea Kewin have both been sent home for good from the Oshawa Generals...Im not going to say for what reasons at this time but both will not be coming back to the team it looks like...My source is almost 100% reliable, but i sure hope their wrong on this one..Pretty big hit for the Gens at this time. I guess we'll know for good on the weekend whether or not their in the lineup

Superfly Jimmy Snuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2007, 02:20 AM
  #2
hockey guy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 19
vCash: 500
Wow, if true I'm guessing they will try and trade them?

hockey guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2007, 10:08 AM
  #3
ReLyT
Registered User
 
ReLyT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,883
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to ReLyT
I would LOVE James DeLory on the Knights he's exactly what they need in my mind... Oshawa and London are good trade partners but what would DeLory's cost be?

Might be the reason why Hunter went out and got another OA to bring in a dman and get rid of Koverko...

ReLyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2007, 11:03 AM
  #4
NewGensFan
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 7
vCash: 500
this is true!!!!

NewGensFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2007, 11:26 AM
  #5
Kinger27
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 40
vCash: 500
What a joke..2 big players for the Gens..hopefully its only for tonights game

Kinger27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2007, 02:25 PM
  #6
FTowwn
Registered User
 
FTowwn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 810
vCash: 500
bad move. DeLory will be a big loss for them

FTowwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2007, 03:43 PM
  #7
leafmon
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,708
vCash: 500
Must be pretty serious to be dumped like that . Guess tonight will tell something.

leafmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2007, 04:41 PM
  #8
toomanymen
Registered User
 
toomanymen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,298
vCash: 500
I know little to nothing about these players, but I really appreciate your very clear thread title. So often we get led down a path by those. Nice job. BTW, any chance these guys can be at the John Labatt Centre by 7 tonight?

toomanymen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-17-2007, 09:58 PM
  #9
Gensfan91
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Bowmanville
Country: Canada
Posts: 49
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Gensfan91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfly Jimmy Snuka View Post
Hey guys, some pretty serious news coming from the Gens camp...I won't say how I got the information about this but it has said that both James DeLory and Shea Kewin have both been sent home for good from the Oshawa Generals...Im not going to say for what reasons at this time but both will not be coming back to the team it looks like...My source is almost 100% reliable, but i sure hope their wrong on this one..Pretty big hit for the Gens at this time. I guess we'll know for good on the weekend whether or not their in the lineup


I am hearing all kinds of things........1 is that the boys were caught drinking......with someone they shouldnt have been with......and they were only sent home for the weekend....which i hope is true cuz we played like crap without them this weekend so far

Gensfan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-18-2007, 12:33 AM
  #10
Default101
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 4,064
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gensfan91 View Post
I am hearing all kinds of things........1 is that the boys were caught drinking......with someone they shouldnt have been with......and they were only sent home for the weekend....which i hope is true cuz we played like crap without them this weekend so far
if they're 19 they generally can go drinking... as long as its not before a game, or before a practice.

Default101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2007, 12:01 AM
  #11
91
Registered User
 
91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the ghetto
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,821
vCash: 500
I was told that at the game tonight versus Niagara a few Gens fans were saying DeLory was out after curfew and wrecked a car. Alcohol may have been an issue and that he is now at home waiting for a trade....

91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2007, 01:19 AM
  #12
Superfly Jimmy Snuka
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Country: Ireland
Posts: 757
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.Raycroft1 View Post
I was told that at the game tonight versus Niagara a few Gens fans were saying DeLory was out after curfew and wrecked a car. Alcohol may have been an issue and that he is now at home waiting for a trade....
all i can say is what u heard was false, but delory i cant imagine will be back

Superfly Jimmy Snuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-19-2007, 11:20 AM
  #13
91
Registered User
 
91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: the ghetto
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,821
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfly Jimmy Snuka View Post
all i can say is what u heard was false, but delory i cant imagine will be back
Fair enough

91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-20-2007, 02:11 PM
  #14
Petes1
Registered User
 
Petes1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 648
vCash: 500
I don't know if it means anything, but Central Scouting's transactions page says Delory and Kewin have returned from a team suspension. Updated today.

Petes1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:23 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.