HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Congrats on 500 to Broduer!

Closed Thread

Old
11-17-2007, 09:53 PM
PavelBure9

vCash: 500
Congrats on 500 to Broduer!

Listen, i am a diehard ranger fan and i probably hate the Devil's more then any other team but that being said i have to give it up to Marty Broduer who has won his 500th game 2nite. I dont like rooting for the guy (I will never) or even like him but i do respect the guy for whta he has done during his career. We can only hope to have Lundqvist to what Broduer has done for his team. Congrats Marty(even though i hate you!)

Old
11-17-2007, 09:54 PM
RMcDonagh
New York Rangers Cup

Lock this thread forever.

Old
11-17-2007, 09:55 PM
Inferno
HFB Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruno Ranger View Post
agreed

Old
11-17-2007, 09:55 PM
BlairBettsBlocks

give credit where its due

Old
11-17-2007, 09:56 PM
RMcDonagh
New York Rangers Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlairBettsBlocks View Post
give credit where its due
Any other goalie.......

Old
11-17-2007, 09:57 PM
MrAlfie

Quote:
why?

love or hate brodeur thats quite an accomplishment.

nothing wrong with showing some class towards our rival sometimes.

not always but sometimes

Old
11-17-2007, 09:58 PM
n8
WAAAAAAA!!!

Oh yeah, congrats to Marty. 500 is a nice number.

Old
11-17-2007, 09:58 PM
Inferno
HFB Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfie Mexes View Post
why?

love or hate brodeur thats quite an accomplishment.

nothing wrong with showing some class towards our rival sometimes.

not always but sometimes
forget class, Uncle Daddy never shows class by flopping around from breezes blown his way, why should I show him class, especially on the Rangers board.

theres a reason I dont go to their board, i dont care for him, or anything hes done.

Old
11-17-2007, 09:59 PM
RMcDonagh
New York Rangers Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno272 View Post
forget class, Uncle Daddy never shows class by flopping around from breezes blown his way, why should I show him class, especially on the Rangers board.

theres a reason I dont go to their board, i dont care for him, or anything hes done.
backup given twice.

strongly agree.

Old
11-17-2007, 10:01 PM
dkatzism

vCash:
500 more than I'll ever get.

Old
11-17-2007, 10:03 PM
WhipNash27
Quattro!!

Of all the years of Brodeur classlessness and his badmouthing of the Rangers, he doesn't deserve any congrats from us. Remember how Brodeur talked crap about Messier when the Rangers were retiring his jersey saying how he wasn't that great. C'mon now. The guy sucks.

Old
11-17-2007, 10:05 PM
MrAlfie

Quote:

Im no saint, and there are goalies I flat out worship, like Patrick Roy, and Hasek. I even really really REALLY respect Dipietro as a ridiculously underrated goalie, but Marty Brodeur gets no respect from this Ranger fan.
oh by the way, good that I see you on right now, Ill be in Atlanta (actually Roswell) from the 29th on, you have any good places that are a must see? PM me,I already checked the schedule and the Thrashers will be IN new york by the time im in atlanta so meh Ill have to find something else to do.

Old
11-17-2007, 10:08 PM
Inferno
HFB Partner

Quote:
oh by the way, good that I see you on right now, Ill be in Atlanta (actually Roswell) from the 29th on, you have any good places that are a must see? PM me,I already checked the schedule and the Thrashers will be IN new york by the time im in atlanta so meh Ill have to find something else to do.
no point, i live in a suburb about 45 minutes north of Atlanta. Im not a city person, the only time i drive into the city is when the Thrashers are playing the Rangers, otherwise I avoid it like the plague. im definitely a suburb lover.

Old
11-17-2007, 10:11 PM
Cynical TyranT
Son of a gun

Send a message via AIM to Cynical TyranT
Quote:
no point, i live in a suburb about 45 minutes north of Atlanta. Im not a city person, the only time i drive into the city is when the Thrashers are playing the Rangers, otherwise I avoid it like the plague. im definitely a suburb lover.
Ahhh now THATs slightly rude man... dude's a fellow Rangers fan... you could at least point him in the direction of things that might be worth checking out... you dont need to drink the atlanta kool aid yourself to know what's good and what not...

Sorry man, not trying to get on your case...

Old
11-17-2007, 10:12 PM
RMcDonagh
New York Rangers Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical TyranT View Post
Ahhh now THATs slightly rude man... dude's a fellow Rangers fan... you could at least point him in the direction of things that might be worth checking out... you dont need to drink the atlanta kool aid yourself to know what's good and what not...

Sorry man, not trying to get on your case...
I don't get it.

Old
11-17-2007, 10:13 PM
The Thomas J.*

Congrats for Marty, no matter who or what he is, or how many of his sister in laws that he bangs 500 wins on the ice is quite a feat.

Old
11-17-2007, 10:17 PM
MrAlfie

Quote:
ah ok, well thats alright Ill be with someone anyway and if we dont find anything worth seeing Ill just get busy with her.

Old
11-17-2007, 10:27 PM
The Thomas J.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by PruBlue25 View Post
Of all the years of Brodeur classlessness and his badmouthing of the Rangers, he doesn't deserve any congrats from us. Remember how Brodeur talked crap about Messier when the Rangers were retiring his jersey saying how he wasn't that great. C'mon now. The guy sucks.
no one ever accused broduer of being classy

Old
11-17-2007, 10:28 PM
Gardner McKay
The NYR get...

vCash: 682
Quote:
ah ok, well thats alright Ill be with someone anyway and if we dont find anything worth seeing Ill just get busy with her.
Depends on where in Roswell. I live right around there. Outside of the city there really isnt much, and what little there is in the city is vastly over-rated.

Old
11-17-2007, 10:32 PM
GregNYR19
agitator

Send a message via AIM to GregNYR19
..........i'll have what shes having

Old
11-17-2007, 10:34 PM
ATLANTARANGER*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanguinetti 34567 View Post
Listen, i am a diehard ranger fan and i probably hate the Devil's more then any other team but that being said i have to give it up to Marty Broduer who has won his 500th game 2nite. I dont like rooting for the guy (I will never) or even like him but i do respect the guy for whta he has done during his career. We can only hope to have Lundqvist to what Broduer has done for his team. Congrats Marty(even though i hate you!)
Your 17 wins early. Screw brodiver. You want to congrat him go on the debbie board.
Thus far Lundqvist is ahead of Brodiver.

Old
11-17-2007, 10:35 PM
In The Flesh

meh

Old
11-17-2007, 10:39 PM
Jay88*

Quote:
Yeah seriously.

Sorry but you are not going to get some emotional Im a true NHL person love the sport and i feel such emotion for him. no good try to start an emootion filled thread, but this is a Ranger board and Brodiveur is a dick,so can some one llock the thread ban the genious that started this thread and lets move on with our lives.

thanks You.

**** marty and his 500th win, the guy to me is still over rated, great, but minus Stevens, Danekyo, driver, Neidermeyer, rafalski and that trap they played for 10 years and the amount of 15-20 shots Brodeur faced a night. well im not so sold on him.

he has a ****** team now and is good but is not exact;ly saving there season. the great Marty should be able to do that. i guess you see a goalies true colors in a sense when you have a team full of scrubs basically.

this opinion may be tough but I stand by it, sorry to those who think im a dick or have no hockey knowledge like I been told etc... Guys, its my opinion and it stands.

Old
11-17-2007, 10:41 PM
WhipNash27
Quattro!!

I'd congratulate DiPietro before Brodeur.

Old
11-17-2007, 10:43 PM
Gunnar Stahl 30
...In The World!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay88 View Post
Yeah seriously.

Sorry but you are not going to get some emotional Im a true NHL person love the sport and i feel such emotion for him. no good try to start an emootion filled thread, but this is a Ranger board and Brodiveur is a dick,so can some one llock the thread ban the genious that started this thread and lets move on with our lives.

thanks You.

**** marty and his 500th win, the guy to me is still over rated, great, but minus Stevens, Danekyo, driver, Neidermeyer, rafalski and that trap they played for 10 years and the amount of 15-20 shots Brodeur faced a night. well im not so sold on him.

he has a ****** team now and is good but is not exact;ly saving there season. the great Marty should be able to do that. i guess you see a goalies true colors in a sense when you have a team full of scrubs basically.

this opinion may be tough but I stand by it, sorry to those who think im a dick or have no hockey knowledge like I been told etc... Guys, its my opinion and it stands.
are you serious? now you are including rafalski? i guess because he won a vezina without stevens nieds and dano and proved all teh critics wrong that he is nothing without them you have to throw in rafalski????

whoever doesnt atleast respect what marty did is not a real hockey fan in my mind

Closed Thread