Where will Robert Nilsson end up?

Closed Thread

Old
01-17-2004, 07:12 AM
Tampa GM

vCash: 500
Where will Robert Nilsson end up?

My money goes for Djurgårdens IF.

btw Robert Nilsson had 4 assist in the J20 today when he played for Leksand(his last game in Dalarna?).

Old
01-17-2004, 07:15 AM
Spiffy

vCash:
Maybe he wants to join his daddy in Timrå?

Old
01-17-2004, 08:02 AM
Tampa GM

As far as I know Roberts dad is Kent Nilsson and not Kent Johansson . I wouldnt be surprised if Robert plays in NorthAmerica next season(Juniors or minor league).

Old
01-17-2004, 08:09 AM
Spiffy

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa GM
As far as I know Roberts dad is Kent Nilsson and not Kent Johansson . I wouldnt be surprised if Robert plays in NorthAmerica next season(Juniors or minor league).
Argh... what a mistake

Old
01-17-2004, 09:55 AM
Predatore

Send a message via MSN to Predatore
If Robert is to play in North America next season it should be in the AHL. I don't think he wants to trade down and play on a lower level (CHL).

I still think he'll stay in Sweden and my guess is that he'll sign a 2-year contract with Djurgården, very soon.
I think DIF would be a good option for Nilsson, but the best one IMO would be Timrå.
A good team, but at the same time not very deep which would mean that Robert would get quality ice-time.

Old
01-17-2004, 01:15 PM
Fredrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predatore
If Robert is to play in North America next season it should be in the AHL. I don't think he wants to trade down and play on a lower level (CHL).

I still think he'll stay in Sweden and my guess is that he'll sign a 2-year contract with Djurgården, very soon.
I think DIF would be a good option for Nilsson, but the best one IMO would be Timrå.
A good team, but at the same time not very deep which would mean that Robert would get quality ice-time.
I would prefer him to play for Brynäs. Another team where he should get plenty of icetime as Brynäs only have 3 lines and he's good enough for that. However, I would think that Djurgår'n is the only real alternative for him. We'll find out soon...

Old
01-17-2004, 01:29 PM
Zamora

Fredrik: Brynäs, Luleå and Malmö are three clubs that Robban never gonna play with... according to him self...

Old
01-20-2004, 07:57 AM
Predatore

Send a message via MSN to Predatore
Robert has now been suspended from SEL training and SEL play with Leksand and is currently with the U20-team.
Looks like we will se somekind of deal soon.

Old
01-20-2004, 09:43 AM
Fredrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predatore
Robert has now been suspended from SEL training and SEL play with Leksand and is currently with the U20-team.
Looks like we will se somekind of deal soon.
From what I read in the newspapers Djurgården is the only alternative. They want him and he probably wants to play for them. And his father offered him to Djurgården.

Old
01-20-2004, 10:10 AM
Riddarn
1980-2011

I think Masken Carlsson could be in for a disappointment if he expects someone to pay alot for Robban Nilsson. His contract goes out in may anyway. Be a good sport about it Masken, let Robban go.

Old
01-20-2004, 10:36 AM
Tampa GM

Nilsson is still under contract so I cant see any reason why Leksand should give him up for nothing. Five team has reported to Leksand that they would like to have him on the roster(I guess Djurgården is one of the teams and AIK could be another one(though Robban has already decline that offer)..

Another intresting note is that Robert Nilsson is a very close friend to Tobias Enström.

Closed Thread