HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

Luc Robitaille...........

Closed Thread

Old
01-17-2004, 07:55 AM
swinginutter*

vCash: 500
Luc Robitaille...........

Well, I missed the game last night, and I wasn't that sad about it. I've been b*tching and moaning about excuses that our front office loves to make, and arguing with most of you about their decisions. And, if this doesn't make it clear, than I don't know what will. They not only lie to us, but they lie to their players. I'm over and I really mean that. So i'm signing out! I enjoy posting on this board, and this is the only one I post on. I'll still read your comments from time to time, and i'll talk to you guys in May/June when draft time comes around. I think i've said enough all year. All I know is that our front office needs to step up to the plate with AM. I think he is the greatest coach we've probably ever had, but his decisions are baffling. Half of our injuries I would also account to him, for playing a p*ssy line-up. Anyways have a good time til' June and i'll talk to you guys then. Later!

Old
01-17-2004, 08:13 AM
guzmania

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by swinginutter
Well, I missed the game last night, and I wasn't that sad about it. I've been b*tching and moaning about excuses that our front office loves to make, and arguing with most of you about their decisions. And, if this doesn't make it clear, than I don't know what will. They not only lie to us, but they lie to their players. I'm over and I really mean that. So i'm signing out! I enjoy posting on this board, and this is the only one I post on. I'll still read your comments from time to time, and i'll talk to you guys in May/June when draft time comes around. I think i've said enough all year. All I know is that our front office needs to step up to the plate with AM. I think he is the greatest coach we've probably ever had, but his decisions are baffling. Half of our injuries I would also account to him, for playing a p*ssy line-up. Anyways have a good time til' June and i'll talk to you guys then. Later!
You ain't gettin off that easy. Come on back and takes your licks like the rest of us. :p

It's OK to be upset, I think we're all upset. But there is little reason to abandon us. Post when you feel like it, just lurk if you don't. Maybe concentrate on what is good on the ice.

Rub a little dirt on it and get back in there kid.

guz

Closed Thread