HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Clarke on HNIC

Closed Thread

Old
01-18-2004, 11:12 AM
hbk

vCash: 500
Clarke on HNIC

Clarke did an interview prior to the early game on Hockey Night in Canada last night. One of the subjects was goaltending. He mentioned they weren't happy with their goaltending but they were going to let Esche try to prove he's capable of being a number one guy. Of course he went on to post a shutout.

Judging by the tone and the way he phrased his response it's safe to say that the Flyers aren't opposed to shopping for a netminder. Personally, I think Khabby is the guy they want. I guess my point is don't write off the Flyers yet.

Old
01-18-2004, 02:33 PM
Gwyddbwyll

vCash: 500
Esche is not their man. I do like him but Im really surprised how some Philly fans can really think he could get them the Cup. Philly does love to deal with Tampa.. if I were a Lightning fan I'd be worried. Vandermeer and crap for Khabibulin.

Closed Thread