HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Balej 3 points tonight

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-17-2004, 08:07 PM
  #1
#44_delivers
Registered User
 
#44_delivers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,009
vCash: 500
Balej 3 points tonight

i heard he had a steller overall game, and played alote on the pk.
anyone saw the game???
damn once again somebody already put up a post of this im stupid.
once again feel free to post on my stupidity :[


Last edited by #44_delivers: 01-17-2004 at 08:23 PM.
#44_delivers is offline  
Old
01-18-2004, 08:15 AM
  #2
4shelley4
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Chtown-PEI
Posts: 177
vCash: 500
Hi

I can't wait to see him play a full season in the NHL and see what numbers he puts up. He seems like a good second line forward.

4shelley4 is offline  
Old
01-19-2004, 07:21 AM
  #3
Maxpac
Registered User
 
Maxpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: hockey city
Posts: 14,282
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4shelley4
I can't wait to see him play a full season in the NHL and see what numbers he puts up. He seems like a good second line forward.
if he goes on a scoring line, who's the odd man out

Maxpac is offline  
Old
01-19-2004, 07:39 AM
  #4
Orange
Registered User
 
Orange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,154
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcel the great!
if he goes on a scoring line, who's the odd man out
Well since a poster noted that Dagenais is a natural left wing and that Ryder's overall game as been improving, I could see a top 2 like this :

Zednik-Koivu-Ryder
Dagenais-Ribs-Balej

That would make Bulis the odd man out. That would have to be tried out next year since I don't see Balej being called up while we're in the middle of playoff race (baring no injuries ; knocks on wood).

Orange is offline  
Old
01-19-2004, 07:53 AM
  #5
goalchenyuk
Registered User
 
goalchenyuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: montreal
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 8,394
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange
Well since a poster noted that Dagenais is a natural left wing and that Ryder's overall game as been improving, I could see a top 2 like this :

Zednik-Koivu-Ryder
Dagenais-Ribs-Balej

That would make Bulis the odd man out. That would have to be tried out next year since I don't see Balej being called up while we're in the middle of playoff race (baring no injuries ; knocks on wood).

goalchenyuk is offline  
Old
01-19-2004, 07:57 AM
  #6
NWT Habs Fan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Edmonton, AB
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,046
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange
Well since a poster noted that Dagenais is a natural left wing and that Ryder's overall game as been improving, I could see a top 2 like this :

Zednik-Koivu-Ryder
Dagenais-Ribs-Balej

That would make Bulis the odd man out.
Bulis has already shown that he is a superb 3rd line forward, so he could easily fit back into that role. He has speed to burn, is very good off the puck in a defensive role, and is a scoring threat with his speed to convert on those transition chances. When you combine that with a strong defensive presence in his own end, that spells top notch 3rd line winger to me.

NWT Habs Fan is offline  
Old
01-19-2004, 08:05 AM
  #7
habsfansam
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Somewhere dark...?
Country: United Nations
Posts: 660
vCash: 500
good call... bulis on the 3rd line with Begin and Dackell/Ward/Kilger/Juneau/Higgins

we'd have 3lines that could threaten... something like the famed Grind Line from Detroit. Great D, can pot goals when given the opportunity... Future looks good.

habsfansam is offline  
Old
01-19-2004, 08:13 AM
  #8
Maxpac
Registered User
 
Maxpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: hockey city
Posts: 14,282
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWT Habs Fan
Bulis has already shown that he is a superb 3rd line forward, so he could easily fit back into that role. He has speed to burn, is very good off the puck in a defensive role, and is a scoring threat with his speed to convert on those transition chances. When you combine that with a strong defensive presence in his own end, that spells top notch 3rd line winger to me.
that would be fantastic! a two-way line instead of an all D line. That means of both Dacks and Juneau have to leave. WArd-Higgin-Bulis, Futur looks so cool!

Maxpac is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:37 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.