Western Europe Great Britain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands, Spain

Nuremburg and Vienna

Old
03-19-2008, 12:39 PM
Sabrebat

vCash: 500
Nuremburg and Vienna

Hi.

I'll be in Nuremburg at the end of December and Vienna for New Year's Eve this year. While the trip will be mostly about visiting the sights and historical aspects, I also would like to pick up some hockey merchandise.

Any good sports shops I should check out? I'm thinking about getting a Sinupret Ice Tigers (Nürnberg Ice Tigers) jersey and a Vienna Capitals jersey as souvenirs of our trip.

thanks

Sabrebat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-19-2008, 01:07 PM
Toni Porkka

In Germany hockey jerseys are mostly sold in team's office, during games or via mail-order, only.

Toni Porkka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-25-2008, 12:36 PM
xDerekRx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrebat View Post
Hi.

I'll be in Nuremburg at the end of December and Vienna for New Year's Eve this year. While the trip will be mostly about visiting the sights and historical aspects, I also would like to pick up some hockey merchandise.

Any good sports shops I should check out? I'm thinking about getting a Sinupret Ice Tigers (Nürnberg Ice Tigers) jersey and a Vienna Capitals jersey as souvenirs of our trip.

thanks
Hey Sabrebat, I just got back from a Euro trip that included Austria/Germany/Swiss (too bad you wont be in Switz)

Went to Inglostadt , a smaller city I guess you could say and not only did they sell every one of their jerseys at the home arena, they sold jerseys with the player names on them which was really cool. About 100$ or so I believe 75 euro.

Enjoy your trip and even though we are used to NHL hockey, the DEL league suprised me at how entertaining it was.

I think you should REALLY actually check out a game. If your not doing anything at night, and sometimes not much is open at that time, check out an actual game. Tickets arent bad prices at all and the arenas are small enough that no matter where you stand/sit youll have a good view. And youll become a fan. I follow Inglostadt and ZSC online now because the atmopshere was so fun.

xDerekRx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2008, 02:58 PM
Sabrebat

Thanks for the info guys.

I would love to check out a game, I guess I'll have to check the schedules for next season. I'll definitely be checking out the teams schedules when they come out this summer.

Sabrebat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-27-2008, 03:29 PM
Sanderson

There are some sports shops or bigger chains like "Karstadt" who also sell hockey jerseys, though I guess it depends on the city.

I'm not really sure if any team is selling jerseys with sewed on logos, fan-jerseys usually use printed logos; just thought I'd mention that
Sometimes game-worn jerseys are auctioned, but I guess that isn't what you are looking for.

Sanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2008, 05:19 AM
webbster

Look here http://z-u-k.at/
I think they sell Vienna jerseys the whole year.

Opened:
Oct - Jan
Mo - Fr 0900 - 1200 1400 - 1830
Sat 0900 - 1200
It´s near the hockey "arena".
you can go there by metro U1.

you need more infos? you´re welcome to send pn

Last edited by webbster: 11-28-2008 at 06:39 AM.
webbster is offline   Reply With Quote