HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Philly fan what's some more of Domi!!!!

Closed Thread

Old
01-21-2004, 10:16 PM
ATG

vCash: 500
Philly fan what's some more of Domi!!!!

That fat blob of a philly fan(no offense to u guys) that fell into the penalty box when domi was in their has put out a challenge to domi to fight him again.He states that he will drop the lawsuit against domi if he does.It was in Today's Toronto star

Old
01-21-2004, 10:24 PM
easton122

Send a message via AIM to easton122 Send a message via MSN to easton122
link? :p

Old
01-21-2004, 10:26 PM
paxtang

This is so last year.

Old
01-21-2004, 10:35 PM
ATG

Quote:
Originally Posted by paxtang
This is so last year.
no man I actually read this today in the toronto star dude wants to fight domi in a exhibition fight.He said he would drop the lawsuit against Domi.Domi said "no"

Old
01-21-2004, 10:36 PM
Dr Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by cujo's house
That fat blob of a philly fan(no offense to u guys) that fell into the penalty box when domi was in their has put out a challenge to domi to fight him again.He states that he will drop the lawsuit against domi if he does.It was in Today's Toronto star
Tell The Loose Cannon that he should just meet Domi in the parking lot or the bar after the next home game.

Old
01-21-2004, 10:36 PM
ATG

Quote:
Originally Posted by easton122
link? :p
I looked over and over for it man can't find it on the site but anyone that read today's toronto star sports pages will tell u it's true

Old
01-21-2004, 10:38 PM
capn89*

I'd like to see it, personally. It would be kind of funny. And one of two things could happen... either Domi would look like the chicken doodie I think he is, or he won't.

About the lawsuit, I don't know if I have a concrete opininon about it. I somewhat think that it has grounds, just because Domi is "supposed" to be a professional athlete, and he couldn't handle heckling from fans. He's a thug, in my opinion, and why he's even in the game baffles me because I'm sure there's plenty of young kids with far more talent than him NOT in the NHL.

Old
01-21-2004, 10:44 PM
paxtang

Quote:
no man I actually read this today in the toronto star dude wants to fight domi in a exhibition fight.He said he would drop the lawsuit against Domi.Domi said "no"
Last year before the playoff series the guy did the same thing. He said he was going to sue Domi and the Leafs, but that he would drop it all if Domi would fight him.

Old
01-21-2004, 10:48 PM
ATG

Quote:
Originally Posted by capn89
I'd like to see it, personally. It would be kind of funny. And one of two things could happen... either Domi would look like the chicken doodie I think he is, or he won't.

About the lawsuit, I don't know if I have a concrete opininon about it. I somewhat think that it has grounds, just because Domi is "supposed" to be a professional athlete, and he couldn't handle heckling from fans. He's a thug, in my opinion, and why he's even in the game baffles me because I'm sure there's plenty of young kids with far more talent than him NOT in the NHL.
If a fan tries attacking a professional athlete he has the right to defend himself don't you watch wrestling man?

Old
01-22-2004, 05:48 AM
DanKordicsFist

vCash:
Domi probably wants to make sure Kevin Collins is there to tie Falcone up before he'll actually fight him.

Old
01-22-2004, 07:57 AM
Flyers26

Isn't this guy's 5 minutes of fame up already? Give me a break, he wants to fight Domi. He'll get killed!

Old
01-22-2004, 08:31 AM
capn89*

Quote:
If a fan tries attacking a professional athlete he has the right to defend himself don't you watch wrestling man?
lol good one. but in all seriousness, I agree, he has the right to defend himself, but he should have been more of an adult about the whole situation and not squirted the other dude with the water bottle. All that tells me about tie domi is the fans can get inside his head, and as an athlete, that's not good :-p

Old
01-22-2004, 08:32 AM
capn89*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanKordicsFist
Domi probably wants to make sure Kevin Collins is there to tie Falcone up before he'll actually fight him.

Or maybe he realizes that Falcone is a serious fighter and he won't fight him because he'd rather someone, who has no business fighting, challenge him... oh wait, he does that on the ice. :p

Old
01-22-2004, 08:54 AM
paxtang

Quote:
lol good one. but in all seriousness, I agree, he has the right to defend himself, but he should have been more of an adult about the whole situation and not squirted the other dude with the water bottle. All that tells me about tie domi is the fans can get inside his head, and as an athlete, that's not good :-p
It was probably stupid, but it wasn't a big deal. Everyone on the Flyers who saw it just thought it was really funny. Domi has always had fun playing in Philly, messing with the fans, especially the hair guy. It was all in good fun, the guy was drunk, but if Domi really wanted to, he could have ruined that guy for a while.

Old
01-22-2004, 09:53 AM
ATG

Quote:
Ok ill agree with that

Old
01-22-2004, 09:54 AM
ATG

Quote:
Or maybe he realizes that Falcone is a serious fighter and he won't fight him because he'd rather someone, who has no business fighting, challenge him... oh wait, he does that on the ice. :p
Domi has a black belt in karate so i seriously doubt that dude can take him

Old
01-22-2004, 11:41 AM
capn89*

Quote:
Domi has a black belt in karate so i seriously doubt that dude can take him
Yeah, well Domi couldn't take me man, he may have a black belt in Karate, but I don't have to go to Japan, cuz I have a black belt in my closet. Besides, why does he need a weapon? This isn't the WWF you know.

Old
01-22-2004, 01:50 PM
BrindA17

Send a message via AIM to BrindA17
The man tells the truth: http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story.asp?ID=69157&hubName=nhl

Old
01-22-2004, 10:19 PM
Winston Wolf

Quote:
Besides, why does he need a weapon?
Who said anything about a weapon?

Old
01-22-2004, 10:21 PM
Winston Wolf

Quote:
Yeah, well Domi couldn't take me man
Falcone? Is that you?

Old
01-22-2004, 10:32 PM
capn89*

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers guy
Who said anything about a weapon?
Talking about his black belt in Karate... Karate doesn't even make good black belts, they use synthetics and ****... you gotta go with fine leather. I wouldn't need any type of belt to whip him man, just my fisticuffs... But Domi can use his black belt if he wants, I just hope his pants don't fall down.

Old
01-22-2004, 10:51 PM
Winston Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeofWindsor

Hopefully I am not the only one laughing, this is to good to miss.
Nope, I gotta admit that that's pretty funny.

Old
01-22-2004, 10:53 PM
Winston Wolf

Quote:
Talking about his black belt in Karate... Karate doesn't even make good black belts, they use synthetics and ****... you gotta go with fine leather. I wouldn't need any type of belt to whip him man, just my fisticuffs... But Domi can use his black belt if he wants, I just hope his pants don't fall down.
A black belt is not a weapon, it's the level of karate that he has mastered. A black belt is the highest color that you can go, white is the lowest. It's like white, yellow, green, blue, etc. all the way up to black. So this just means that Tie probably knows what he's doing.

Old
01-22-2004, 11:10 PM
paxtang

Quote:
A black belt is not a weapon, it's the level of karate that he has mastered. A black belt is the highest color that you can go, white is the lowest. It's like white, yellow, green, blue, etc. all the way up to black. So this just means that Tie probably knows what he's doing.

Old
01-22-2004, 11:20 PM
capn89*

Quote:
white is the lowest. It's like white, yellow, green, blue, etc. all the way up to black.
I thought green was the lowest... or is blue? I know yellow is right in the middle there, orange is High and red is severe, isn't that right? Where the hell does white and black come into this?

Closed Thread