HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Just a great picture

Closed Thread

Old
01-21-2004, 04:35 PM
LuckyLUC20

vCash: 500
Just a great picture

Got this from lakings.com. I don't know what it is about this picture, but it just makes me feel good seeing them smile and have fun amidst all the injuries and adversity surrounding this team for the last 2 years. (Go ahead, call me sentimental ... I know I'm a girl :p) ... it has more to do with them scoring and winning, I know... but still, it's nice to see!

Oh, and congrats, Lappy for scoring your first and second goal of the year, finally! Happy Belated 30th Birthday!

Last edited by LuckyLUC20: 01-21-2004 at 04:48 PM.
Old
01-21-2004, 04:53 PM
Sydor25
LA Kings

Send a message via ICQ to Sydor25
I would say that Lappy and Avery always seem to have a smile on their faces. Lappy has also been on KROQ's Kevin & Bean show several times this year. Including right after Palffy's surgery. Always seems to have a positive attitude and a great sense of humor, he needs it with that nose.

Old
01-21-2004, 05:18 PM
Old Hickory

vCash:

Old
01-21-2004, 05:28 PM
punchy1

I were readin that Andy Murray is going on the radio in LA today. If so, will someone write what he says here? I don't know where or when just read it while searching the net and don't recall where.

Cheers.

Old
01-21-2004, 05:48 PM
Old Hickory

vCash:
He will be on ESPN Radio 710 here in LA at 4pm. You can't listen live over the internet. I will be trying to call in so I will post what I can while I am on hold

Old
01-21-2004, 05:52 PM
LuckyLUC20

I'll be listening also and will post everything I can. (knowing LA radio, they'll probably only have like 5 to 10 minutes with AM and the rest with the Lakers) :mad:

Old
01-22-2004, 12:01 AM
*midnitehockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLUC20

Got this from lakings.com. I don't know what it is about this picture, but it just makes me feel good seeing them smile and have fun amidst all the injuries and adversity surrounding this team for the last 2 years. (Go ahead, call me sentimental ... I know I'm a girl :p) ... it has more to do with them scoring and winning, I know... but still, it's nice to see!

Oh, and congrats, Lappy for scoring your first and second goal of the year, finally! Happy Belated 30th Birthday!

Nice pic, LuckyLUC20!

I agree, it is great to see them so upbeat and enjoying a little success (hey - I'm a sentimental girl, too, lol! )... players are always happy to get a win, but sometimes when there are so many struggles they get so they can't seem to appreciate it too much.

And when you're happy... you're bound to keep on playing well, too, right?

Closed Thread