Kloucek?

Closed Thread

Old
01-20-2004, 10:51 PM
SmokeyClause

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Kloucek?

His numbers aren't good. His points are bad. His TOI is bad, and his +/- is bad. Still statistics don't tell the whole story. How has Kloucek been for you guys? Everything you hoped? Flashes of brilliance? Injury prone 3rd pairing dman?

Old
01-21-2004, 02:54 AM
Peter Sidorkiewicz
Kovalchuk Army

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyClause
Injury prone 3rd pairing dman?
This pretty much sums up how I feel about Kloucek. He hasn't played that much lately due to injury and or healthy scatch. I need to see him more (at least after 20 games) to see whether we made a mistake giving up Gamache and Safronov for him.

Old
01-21-2004, 07:58 AM
Voynich

I agree. I just haven't seen enough of him to make a determination. Kind of tough to give an evaluation of a guy who always seems to be recovering from an injury. If he ever gets back to %100 we may have something really good, but it doesn't look like he'll ever be injury free, but he had that fragile tag on him when DW picked him up so you get what you pay for.

I notice Gamache got some time with the big club, even some significant power play time, and popped in a goal or two. Is he still with the big club or has he been sent down to the minors?

Old
01-21-2004, 09:49 AM
Holly Gunning

Agree, too soon to tell on Kloucek. We'll see once he gets accustomed to Hartley's systems and has a few games under his belt. But Ben Simon has been just what was needed again for the fourth line. If he could just win a few more faceoffs, he'd be the perfect fourth line center.

Last edited by Holly Gunning: 01-21-2004 at 09:56 AM.
Closed Thread