HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Philadelphia at NY Rangers in HDTV

Closed Thread

Old
01-21-2004, 04:17 PM
Sydor25
LA Kings

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Sydor25
Philadelphia at NY Rangers in HDTV

Anyone else going to watch the Thursday night game between the Flyers and the Rangers on ESPN-HD? This will be the first time I get to watch NHL hockey in Hi-Def. I've seen highlights from the Olympics and I have seen a couple of college games, but I'm looking forward to seeing the NHL in HDTV.

Old
01-21-2004, 05:13 PM
Son of Steinbrenner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydor25
Anyone else going to watch the Thursday night game between the Flyers and the Rangers on ESPN-HD? This will be the first time I get to watch NHL hockey in Hi-Def. I've seen highlights from the Olympics and I have seen a couple of college games, but I'm looking forward to seeing the NHL in HDTV.
The Best way to see a hockey game. This format is why hockey will become more popular in the coming years.

Old
01-21-2004, 05:28 PM
John Flyers Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydor25

HDTV is great the picture is so much better than normal TV. Also the sounds of the game (i.e. microphones on the glass) are much better. You can really here the hitting and the sounds of the skates on the ice.

Old
01-21-2004, 09:56 PM
edmontonoilers89

I just got HDTV a few days ago as well, and will be watching that game on TSN HD. I can't wait to see what it's like. Hopefully it's good, because for some reason whenever I watch the Rangers games on TV the arena always looks so dark. Maybe the lighting is bad there or something.

Closed Thread