HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The History of Hockey
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The History of Hockey Relive great moments in hockey history and discuss how the game has changed over time.

Dear CBC.. what I'd like for Christmas:

Closed Thread

Old
12-22-2007, 12:11 PM
MrBionic

vCash: 500
Dear CBC.. what I'd like for Christmas:

What I'd like for christmas is just once.. (or maybe just once in awhile), you'd take a look at your schedule and, when you see grossly obvious mismatches in the games you are airing, you would switch your schedule up so that the rest of Canada (outside of Toronto and Ontario) can see a game that would actually be a little fun to watch. Give us the game that actually includes some teams and players that we rarely get to see.

This week, we here in the west are getting 'treated' to Toronto/Florida. Holy snooze-fest Batman... yet Ottawa (one of the best teams in the league), will be battling Chicago, a team that boasts two of the best young players in the league, and who's going to see it? People in Ottawa. Go them. This is a grave injustice in my eyes, and it is my sincere wish that once in awhile you have the capacity to realize that Toronto doesn't have to be shown to the rest of Canada *every single week*.. especially when they're playing a perennial basement dweller like Florida... especially when a game like Ottawa/Chicago is on at the same time, offering far more potential.

That's all I want for Christmas CBC.. and Hockey Night in Canada. A little more variety. Thank you.

Old
12-22-2007, 12:27 PM
discostu

vCash: 500
I'm not sure which board you were intending this to go on, but, it's not really a matter for the history of hockey. You can start a similar thread on the NHL board, but, I'd reccomend you to just look up one of the countless other ones that's created every couple of weeks.

Closed Thread