HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Jason Smith

Old
12-22-2007, 05:54 PM
oilsands
shut 'em down.

vCash: 500
Jason Smith

Hey Flyers fans!

I am an Oilers fan, and have a soft spot for Philly as well. Just wondering how Jason Smith is doing over there. I don't get to watch a lot of Flyers games, and I just checked his stats which seem status quo for Gator. Could you comment on his performance as a player and a captain for your team?

It seems Lupul is doing well, I am sure it is a product of your coaching and conference - he would never put up numbers like that in Edmonton - but good for him!

Sanderson has kind of been a non-factor for us and is relegated to a Utilitarian role on our team. Although he is a fantastic team player and brings a MUCH needed presence to our young team.

Pitkanen, what can I say - this guy has been a marvel. Leads our team in ice-time per game and seems to be fitting in to the 'family' closeknit nature of the team.

oilsands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2007, 06:09 PM
LEIFey
Context Matters!

Send a message via AIM to LEIFey
smith has been as advertised; a grizzled veteran who's unafraid of playing rough if it helps the team. he has some defensive brain farts and he doesnt have much of a scoring touch but he has won over this team with his selfless play and leadership.

glad to hear that pitkanen is playing up to his potential.

LEIFey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2007, 06:16 PM
rayearth

Quote:
Originally Posted by saskyoil View Post
It seems Lupul is doing well, I am sure it is a product of your coaching and conference - he would never put up numbers like that in Edmonton - but good for him!
OK, that made me laugh. More of a product of playing on a line with Richards, which Stevens stupidly broke up for half the season. But yes, he's been great.

rayearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2007, 09:09 PM
Roger's Pancreas*

Send a message via AIM to Roger's Pancreas*
Gator? He's about four years too late.

Roger's Pancreas* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2007, 10:41 PM
mm6492

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayearth View Post
OK, that made me laugh. More of a product of playing on a line with Richards, which Stevens stupidly broke up for half the season. But yes, he's been great.

agreed

mm6492 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2007, 10:43 PM
Danko
...the way she goes

vCash: 420
Gators playing like patrick starfish.

Danko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-23-2007, 12:45 AM
Broad st phantom

F*K Smith, during the pre season I loved him, but now its like he could care less. Lupul on the other hand has been amazing. A signed puck by him is actually 10 dollars more the Bernie Parants.. which I dont truely understand. But he's hot right now, and sports memrobila stores probally dont follow hockey as much as the other sports... so who ever is hot will be worth a little more in some cases...

/rant

I heart Lupul though.

Broad st phantom is offline   Reply With Quote